+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Halford getting stick

re: Halford getting stick

To be honest, you can kind of see where he's coming from, given the treatment he's had. Don't get me wrong, he didn't pull any trees up when selected in the league, but lets take a deeper look...He was brought into the club and trumpeted as our all time best signiing, not his doing, he was played as a striker n friendlies, was made captain with a fanfare, then started at fullback in the league. Then moving into centre back (in front of a dodgy keeper) and th emistakes kept coming, then he gets dropped from the team, stripped of the captaincy, basically dumped on from a large height.Come on folks, wouldn't you feel a little bit peeved?

I probably would but why does everyone feel the need to turn to FB/Twitter these days with their grievances. I would have thought a quiet word with the boss might have been more apt. Then again thought is not always something a modern day footballer has the capacity for.

If his grievance is club politics then either he feels he was dropped from the bench for something he's done or someone was put in his place as a result of what's gone on. Can't be anything else really. Halford must be a talented player - to play at the clubs he has and the fees he's commanded he must be. But, he's been poor when played and this type of thing won't endear him to the fans or the staff. Interestingly he made a comment when he left forest - something along the lines sad to be leaving a great club for non football reasons. All of this does put his attitude and character into question. He does seem a strange signing and not the sort of player you'd expect Evans to sign

No backbone and a sulker. Way off wanting to play for this club. Get rid. Keano had it right

I'd be happy if he went tbh, never going to be a Rotherham player in my eyes.

On his tweeter page there nothing about us but there's him holding a forest shirt and he has Portsmouth link on his page :/

Get rid of the prima Donna

Halford - on yer bike

(sorry couldn't resist it)

Could start off a chain of events and another cycle of ins and outs.

He should not be pedalling this sort of nonsense about a club that is a well oiled machine.

TS needs to get a handle on this and bar him or at least put the brakes on before it all goes downhill.

Halford should be a spokes person given that he is our ex captain not riding around unchecked.

He should switch the lights on re this and be a reflector with regard to his actions and stop this spinning of tales or the wheels will be falling off anytime soon.

Needs to get a grip and drop this immediately.

Will be on you tube next and puncture the good TS is doing maybe beyond repair.

We don't need to be saddled with this sort of thing as its difficult to handle just when we are shifting gears to change direction

Who knows what's in store but if not careful he will be back in the bargain basement.

He already needs a protective helmet from all this flack so he needs to steer carefully as he is riding

Saw what you did there Kempo

Yes millertop he is being a bit of a bell and TS will be ringing the changes if this continues, I'm tyred of it all to be honest.

I will give you the feed Kempo you just deliver the punch lines

(no charge)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast