+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hasselbaink

Hasselbaink

i think he would make a fantastic manager for us, what a brilliant job he is doing at burton , he has played at the top with club and country, and seems to have learnt from the top class managers he has played for, he will go to the top , and I think we could get him before some other team dose , because what he is doing at burton won't be going unnoticed ,

re: Hasselbaink

Keep up mate, Burton have already given us the knock back

We don't need "up and comin" managers , we need experience of this division. End of.

Who would you like then swintondude. Because i dont want a championship dinosaur ie Gray. and such like. I want someone new and fresh and full of passion knew ideas. and i think hasslebaink would bring this to rotherham .ok burton have said no way . For now. I think we can still get him if TS really wants him and ofcause he wants to. But dont always think tried and tested is the way, because it isnt .

Burton haven't given us the knock back...

JFH has given us the knock back!!
    2 entirely different things tbf..

I knew we'd been given the heave-ho just assumed it was them and not him.

Anyway I personally didn't want him. I rather have Gray. Of all the managers mentioned on here he's only one who's actually done what we want him to do with the same budget we'll be giving him.

All the others success has been done with bigger or even massive budgets or a father who can lend players from Man U!

Even Redfearn, although he was in a farcical situation at the club and had no money to sign anyone, the players he did have were at quite a high quality, he only had to rearrange them better, not like the situation at our place where he'll have to get above average playing week in week out better than they've ever played before.

Running just to stand still if you like.

Yep a Hasselblank

Suppose to be on the short list