+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Steve Evans

Steve Evans

You can rip him to pieces now he's gone, call him a bully make up stories, read into what Greg Halford said do what ever you like. Yes he has done something wrong, Who Knows what but the fact is he has given me a hell of a lot of great memories, when we won he felt it, when we lost he felt it, he came into an impossible job with everyone against him. Made it up through skin of our teeth and the most incredible night away at Bradford, Took league 1 on head to head completely went for it and then re invented the side several times in the championship to keep us up. What ever he has done you will never take those memories away from me. He restored pride in the great town of Rotherham along with Tony Stewart and for that will forever have my respect, so before you go calling hims, shouting him down remember what he has done.

re: Steve Evans

Totally agree. Some of the posts on here are beyond belief. I've said it before won't be long before some are crucifying the new manager. Watch this space.

Yes me too did amazingly well from the off, showed real passion and got the fans going. Met him quite a few times at dinners and away games, always had time to chat, and what a charming ,honest and humble at times man. Gone but not forgotten great guy and THANK YOU SE.

Yeah,his public face was great,pity about his other one.UTM

Agree with ^. I don't think there are many that don't think he did a fantastic job?

End of, we move on just like he will do.

Arizona United want to talk to him this weekend