+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Steve Evans' statement

Steve Evans' statement

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/rotherham-united-steve-evans-statement-1-7497608 - view external link

re: Steve Evans' statement

Bit of a "come and get me" statement for other clubs!

By the way is it just me who can never open Paul Davis's links on this board?
    I always have to go onto Banter to be able to read them!

Full of his own self importance it's all about what he achieved ok yes he did achieve on some levels.

Not mentioned I'm also full of bull wasted a lot of the very small budget every player I signed I've been chasing for months oh and then I didn't play them. And oh yes I firmly believe that I'm correct about everything and anyone who disagrees is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Davis_(Millers_
    http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/rotherham-united-steve-evans-statement-1-7497608
    That's a CV. - view external link

That really is a f@cking awful statement.

It made my toes curl up reading it.

Has Steve Evans gone?

You would have thought somebody would have mentioned it.

Stephen!
    You are getting on my bloody wick now. Yes you did well League 2 with a massive budget. Yes you did well in League 1 with very good budget and no, you sold the chuffin jewels after Wembley, mustered together a fresh bunch of players who just managed to stay in the Champs. You taker a sideways sneer at TS saying your budget this year was same as last year and that you have taken us to mid table or thereabouts.

Give over now, move on as we shall do. What ever you did wrong will eventually come out. Write your CV in private and send it via your agents to whichever clubs you like. We move on and I for one am looking forward to the next chapter without you.

Sick and tired of saying you did well in L1 and L2. You did FA in the Champs and any self respecting club will know and see that. Your attitude and man management is not for the faint hearted so perhaps the Scots will be pleased to read about your qualities and self confessed brilliance. I am no longer in need of it, than

Get off the fence Pete

Why does he say he left us mid table?!?

8 points from 9 games? Mid table? Does he think there are only 12 teams in the Championship?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast