+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Greystone16 - RIP

Greystone16 - RIP

To all who used to converse with my Dad - aka Graham Brown - I am sorry to announce he sadly and suddenly passed away on Saturday morning and leaves wife Brenda and myself son Stephen - he was a you know a massive Wolves fan since the mid 1940's and saw all the great teams and loved this forum message board - he wasn't really of the computer age but he did enjoy coming on here and loved the banter with you guys. I myself is also on here occasionally but not as much as I should 'Waggspace' being my!
    Please click the link below and see what the Wolves have done for him by way of thanks and respect for his work done at Wolves over the years the flags are flying at half-mast at Wolves at the moment which is fantastic for him.
    He was a great Dad and Grandad - my son George is also a hooked 15 year old fan and the black and gold is firmly in the blood as the fourth generation to go to the Wolves
    I hope his posts will be missed
    Many thanks RIP Dad - Greystone16 - [url=http://www.wol

re: Greystone16 - RIP

What shocking and sad news, he was always a welcome and sage contributor.

My sincerest condolences to you, and all of his family.

He will be sadly missed.

He was always a gentleman on this board and I loved reading his posts he will be sorely missed. My thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time.

Perfectly put Sweeney.

RIP Greystone.

Very, very sad news Stephen. My condolences. I know from conversing with him that your Dad and myself became Wolves fans at about the same time and we shared memories of the very best, and worse, of the Wanderers.

He will be sorely missed on this board as he will at home I am sure.

RIP Greystone.

Thank you for letting us know Stephen. That is very sad news. I always appreciated his posts and he will be very sorely missed. My sincere condolences to all of his family and friends, especially to you and your mother.

RIP Graham Brown and thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.

Really,really Sad news. Came across as a Nice fella and Wolves through and through
    You are rightly proud of your Dad Steven.
    RIP Graham Greystone16

This is really sad.

Sleep well greystone, rest in peace.

A true Wolves fan and a gentleman.

Stephen, I wish you and your family all the best, I'm so sorry.

Turning the clock back 24 hours and Wolves twitter had the story of a long serving member of staff passing away. Until opening this thread, i was none the wiser.

RIP Greystone16, you will be sadly missed on here, by your family and friends and also by those that knew you at Wolves.

I think it would be a fitting tribute if the mods, in time, could put this thread on Sir Jacks?

After all, greystone was a Wolves fan for longer than most of us have been on this planet, Stephen's link has shown us a side to greystone that most of us never knew about.

Makes him a Wolves legend in my book.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)