+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The new manager should be

The new manager should be

Hi all I'm new to the blog but would like to get my opinion across.First of all we need a experienced manager with pedigree and knowledge of the championship and therefore my choice would be dave jones his record speaks for itself and contacts in the game over the years would be a asset the players he has attracted at every club he has been at is impressive .Jones also has a proven track record and has worked with a limited buget at most of his clubs .I don't think he did to bad with wedsnesday getting them promotion winning a straight 11 out of 12 games but was not givin any support in the championship by mandaric he kept them in this league then the club gave gray the finances the following season after they sacked jones for me this guy has the ability to give us stability as a championship club and after wolves cardiff and Wednesday stability as clubs think it would be a great option .

re: The new manager should be

Thanks but no thanks.

Hi Dave

I appreciate your reply but for what reason every manager that has beend of late has no pedigree or have achieved very very little at any club jones record is at the top of the list like I said just a opinion but the stats don't lie

I know sorry guys but I'm desperate for a job ????????????????

Dave Jones isn't a bad shout tbf.

We could do a lot worse.

I'm warming to Dean Smith.

Plus we might end up with Tom Bradshaw as well if he gets the job.

NOT Nigel Clough !

dave jones is a decent shout. but his record at certain clubs is not as good as you would think. when manager of wednesday he was winning one in 3.7 and southampton 1 in 4.5... fair does to him though, both clubs didnt have much cash to splash when he was there. if you take stockport wolves and cardiff his record is very very good