+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FAO Bongo and the End of the World

FAO Bongo and the End of the World

Hello Bongo, hope you are well.

According to the link below the end of the world is nigh.
    Quick question before we leave this mortal coil.

Do you think Big Foot will show himself before it all goes tits up?
    . - view external link

re: FAO Bongo and the End of the World

Cant get the link to work. I'm struggling with this link think since the changes on the site. I thought the world was going to end in 2012 but it didn't happen but if it does I still have the bunker in the garden if it did happen.
    Regarding bigfoot well it depends what your opinion on what bigfoot is.
    Some like Lloyd Pie think its a type of early hominoid and probably a relative of the Neanderthals. Some people like Professor Jeffrey Meldrum thinks its a relative of the gigantopithecus that is a giant ape that walked the earth 1000s of years ago before they went extinct. Both theory's are possible because the species did exist.
    However im more enclined to believe the theory from Kewaunee Lapseritis, a holistic health adviser and master dowser who claims that not only are Bigfoots real but that they are inter-dimensional beings who have communicated with him telepathically for more than 35 years.
    Apparently there horrified with the way the humans are treating the earth with war,

Your mind works in a strange way bongo!

Why do you choose to believe the most least likely scenarios? What do you have against logic?

Assuming you're correct and Bigfoot is an inter-dimentional being, what is it? Is it a mammal? An alien?

Why do they cross over to our reality and how do they?

If it was a stupid ape it would have been found by now. I do believe they are forest people and not an animal. People have been interacting with them for years and I've watched and read about the message they send. Native Indians still communicate with them because there more spiritual. The message the Sasquatch sent in one article I read he spoke about the real history of the human race. They say that the star people or et created them from a cross with the et and a giant lemur. We apparently arrived later and a cross between an et and a neandathol.
    They travel through portals and I guess this is there home but not sure where they go and why they go through them.
    I has a sort of contact when I was in Canada by meditating and sent them a message that I wasn't interested in taking a photo and mean no harm. I also said I have left food and gifts for them. So I did and left a squeaky toy, tracker bar and some toffee chews.
    About 6am my friend went into the kitchen to get some water

Hang on a minute. I remember this trip you went on and certainly don't recall the above version of your experience. Giant human tooth mark? Surely you would have kept the toffee and documented such an encounter ?? You really do live in a fantasy world of sorts eh.

Man's been slaughtering and destroying for hundreds and thousands of years so plenty of time for the advanced spirity portal traveling big feet to do something about it. Shame you don't put your energy and free time into more pressing issues enveloping the planet.

You don't know what I do with my free time oz and if I'm interested in a subject who are you to tell me I shouldn't persew it. I'm sure your spair times isn't spent saving the world in your Spider-Man outfit.
    My account is exactly the same as I wrote it the first time. It looked like a human bite but a human would have unwrapped the sweet first. Can't be 100% sure it was a Sasquatch though but the evidence shows it might be. What can the Sasquatch do to prevent mans ways? There is only about 1000 of them in North America. They keep clear of man for that reason and only man can change his ways.

I know you live in Wales. You're single and have a dog. No Children. You were studying hypnotherapy and you like to spend time smoking pot and looking at the internet. I never said you shouldn't. Do what the hell you want. So there's 1,000 bigfeet running around the forest eh. Counted by who? Not one has been truly identified which is amazing in this age of go pro's and other technology. The jerky grainy footage is still the best you can do.

Again you manage to turn an unrelated topic into a bigfoot thread.

I'm not a crime fighter so no need for a costume.

The thread is about bigfoot so it is relevant. Im not sure what my personal circumstances have to do with anything?
    The Paterson Gimlin film is evidence of a female Sasquatch and still cant be proved fake. If a sasquatch is psychic it will avoid cameras and anyone hunting them even if its just a photo. If the sasquatch was a Neanderthal or ape it would have been spotted by the cameras you talk about, that's one of the reasons I believe it is psychic. They don't want people to know they exist because they will be hunted down and will only communicate with spiritually minded people.

My belief really comes from listening to hundreds of encounters by normal people and not as you say trying to make a buck or two.
    This is an example oz and have a listen to this native indian girl. Listen to her and tell me if you think she is lying? I don't and think shes telling the truth. Its people like this that convinced me not daft people trying to make a for themselves.

https://www.y

Also this is a great read and makes sense and will give you the answers to the history of the human race and sasquatch. This is where you will find that there are only about 1000 of them left. Ok you might no believe what's written and that's fair enough but it will give you a better understanding of why I believe it. Just keep an open mind.

http://sasquatchpeople.com/2015/09/29/sasquatch-message-for-humanity/

It's not your belief in the existence of Bigfoot that I find strange bongo, it's the reasoning, the backstory that accompanies it I find strange. Your want/willingness/inclination to accept an outlandish idea over a more reasoned one, is a little odd, at least it is in my experience.

I would image the majority of people that believe in or accept the possibility of Bigfoot would believe it was a mammal, a type of bear or great ape, without any unusual abilities. It's the simplest and most sensible conclusion to come to given the subject matter.

You're giving a creature you can't be sure exists, attributes and abilities you can't be sure exist to visit places you can't be sure exist.

This isn't the only subject where your belief in something unfounded or mistrust of an official story requires you to dismiss the simple, more likely explanations and leap to some pretty far fetched possibilities.

I guess I'm trying to figure out your thought processes, how do you justify your un

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)