+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: derby (home)predictions

derby (home)predictions

I cannot see us winning this one
    torn apart from a league one side on paper then facing a good team straight after
    We will just about scab a draw
    2-2

re: derby (home)predictions

A loss 0-2 at least and I then fear a thumping off Burnley , it could be embarrassing.

I would like to think yesterday was one of those games
    early sending off and a penalty(which by the way was harsh)then a clear penalty at the other end which wasn't given
    let's hope it was a one off 4 points from the next 2 games and all is Rosey in the garden again
    2 losses and its curtains for Mr bowyer

Rovers 4 derby 2

Rovers 1 Derby 3

I agree with you completely, Despair. Good answer.

Aucks, Now you can read that as some kind of site glitch (which I believe it was).
    OR, I just haven't got a Scooby Do..........think I'll stick with that !
    Over to you GB.

Hmmm,well hard to judge after saturdays defeat at MK Dons.

Down to ten men for 80mins regardless of who you are playing and a goal down is always going to be a mountain to climb.
    So...do we say that was just a one off ,taking into account we was on a bit of an unbeaten run.? Does sound like GB may have cocked up with the subs though.

Im going to go for 1-1,playing at home on the back of a defeat im hoping the team(and manager ) show the confidence they did against Ipswich and put in a good performance before you know who next saturday.

AfTer a one off, where we played 80 mins with 10 men (and conceded as we got said man sent off) I think we will get back to winning ways. 2-1 Rovers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)