+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Steve Evans new Leeds boss

re: Steve Evans new Leeds boss

Scientists have stated that by 2017 you will never be more than 8 feet away from a previous Leeds manager!!

I completely agree Rileyev2.

Very well said!

Quote Originally Posted by outlaw
    If he does well (which I don't think he will - not because he's not good enough which is a separate argument all together - but because it's Leeds and he'll be sacked by Christmas) he'll be one of the most hated men in football. He's already hated by people who know who he is, but the majority of English football doesn't care or know who he is. Now he's at Leeds everyone is going to know who he is and he's going to be all over the press for days (he's already headline news on BBC Sport, or was when it happened). I hope he bombs. Not because I dislike Evans and I want him to fail, but because I dislike Leeds and I want them to fail. Anyone who manages Leeds I want to fail. One of the most hated clubs appoints one of the most hated managers (hated by people who actually know who Steve Evans is) = perfect match. The Leeds laughing stock just keeps on becoming funnier and funnier!!
    Oh dear

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123