+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Evans appointed Leeds manager!!

re: Evans appointed Leeds manager!!

Fair play braggy..suppose its only natural that the most hated club in the UK has the most hated manager

Nice one Rev...No hatred from me though mate for the fat lad...Maybe a bit of dislike but no time for hatred..Life's too short.
    Good luck for the rest of the season pal..Apart from when we rip you apart at Hillsborough that is..

Tek care Rev mi owd.

Well we should be easy pickings for you lot the way we are playing braggy :/
    Oh by the way I made the mistake of congratulating Rogerham on their win and am now a 'patronizing' @rse-hole just like you according to miller67 according to miller67 we both slag em off on ere and then act all nice when on their board. think he must be on drugs

Don't think they appreciated my honest thoughts on the game either..both teams were very poor but they got the points was not what they wanted to hear but it was true.

Tell you what braggy some of em are the worst winners I have ever come across..very bitter even in victory,some of the abuse I have took in text messages has been unreal,tossers ..still its a lesson learned..you won't see the Rev on that forum ever again of that you can be sure..also had a soft spot for em for years as me gramps was a miller but thats it for me now a line has been crossed..f*ck em..I really don't give a sh!t how they do from now on!

See

Your very popular on there Braggy, is there something your not telling us

Braggy is a true gent and has got class which is summat you cant say about certain supporters who I have had the misfortune to deal with yesterday and today...

Take no notice of 67 Rev...He's always had that sour taste in his mouth when it comes to Wednesday.
    He can't resist mentioning me in a lot of his posts..Really hope he doesn't fancy me or owt like that!
    Chin up anyway mate, there's plenty of time til the end of the season and loads more games to look forward to.
    All the best Rev and look after thi sen pal.

Rev - I did the exact same thing when the beat us in the cup a few years ago. I congratulated them on the victory and told them that they deserved it. I received a load of abuse because of my username, which I set up purely because I'm an owl and I live in Rotherham.

Opted to never post on there again because the majority of them hate Wednesday so much that they can't engage with their brain to see beyond the hatred and dare to engage in conversation with a 'rival' fan - the whole point of footymad.

It's a shame really as I have a lot of time for Rotherham and, like the majority of local sides, I want them to do well (except against us) because of the close friends I have who support them.

[quote="Rev72"]Well we should be easy pickings for you lot the way we are playing braggy :/
    Oh by the way I made the mistake of congratulating Rogerham on their win and am now a 'patronizing' @rse-hole just like you according to miller67 according to miller67 we both slag em off on ere and then act all nice when on their board. think he must be on drugs

Don't think they appreciated my honest thoughts on the game either..both teams were very poor but they got the points was not what they wanted to hear but it was true.

Tell you what braggy some of em are the worst winners I have ever come across..very bitter even in victory,some of the abuse I have took in text messages has been unreal,tossers ..still its a lesson learned..you won't see the Rev on that forum ever again of that you can be sure..also had a soft spot for em for years as me gramps was a miller but thats it for me now a line has been crossed..f*ck em..I really don't giv

ThIng about Evans is that he'll always be a classless wan*ker - he can be DEPENDED UPON to do or say something in the future which underlines this......it makes him morbidly fascinating

I'm still chortling about him and Tony Stewart blabbing when they parted 'emotionally' hahaha

Funniest of all though - dopey Millers....petulant, bleating idiotically and naively about a "full statement from the club saying why Mr Evans Has departed"
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[quote="villamiller"]Well we should be easy pickings for you lot the way we are playing braggy :/

Tell you what braggy some of em are the worst winners I have ever come across..very bitter even in victory,some of the abuse I have took in text messages has been unreal,tossers ..still its a lesson learned..you won't see the Rev on that forum ever again of that you can be sure..also had a soft spot for em for years as me gramps was a miller but thats it for me now a line

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)