+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Evans appointed Leeds manager!!

re: Evans appointed Leeds manager!!

You won't see the Rev post on that board ever again braggy..was tempted to tho as yet another one has had a pop calling me 2 faced for slating the millers on our board think he must be on the same drugs as 67 I merely commented on one of their posters who was saying we are sh1te and relegation fodder and i'm now 2 faced

So not only did I get abuse for congratulating em on their victory i'm now 2 faced for having an opinion on my own club

There's a lot of good un's on that board Rev...And a few nasty bstards as well that can dish it out big time but no way on earth can they take it back.
    The nasty one's know who they are.

Tempted to seek out the nasty ones braggy but don't fancy doing bird for xmas

Seriously mate I know they have some decent lads..just don't fancy getting into spats with keyboard warrior's..have enough spats with em on our board without having it on others

Don't worry about it Rev...I take it as a compliment that the nasty bstard one's hate us....it hurts them more than it hurts us mate.

ps...Seeing as we're good mates...I'll let you do my bird for Christmas if you want!

Off to work pal, catch you later.

Laters mucka

Why did that thread turn into a 'Rev' thing anyway ?
    It was absolutely nothing to do with you Rev in the first place, even though it might have been a sarcastic thing in favour of Rotherham against your own team Leeds. How long will you keep this thing going against one of my fellow Tykes fans Roma ?

Your special friend Roma never misses an opportunity to slag me off..he's done it on this board when he slagged me off to my mate braggy and the millers board and even started a thread on our board about me slagging me off to the hilt..but lets sweep all that under the carpet eh?

I actually regret starting it on the millers board and even apologized for it..never saw Roma apologize for having a pop at me on other mad boards..

So before you come on here having a pop at the Rev just take a look at your own clown.

And by the way..Roma's apology for the Istanbul comment was we have sung about Munich so he felt no guilt for his comment..he also now calls me Munich Rev.. I have never and never will join in sick songs/chants.

Had Roma said sorry I was out of order then that would have been it..but he didn't he tried to make it right because of what some of our idiots used to sing.

Anyway..your sticking up for the bloke and that tells me all I need to know about you so tell yer

Who is having a pop ?, I just wondered why the thread became all about you when it really didnt have to turn out that way.
    And your argument with Roma is nothing to do with me or anybody else for that matter, but its a shame that it keeps happening and it ends up ruining threads.

Never posted on any board other than this one
    If I did venture forth, I'd be anxious about what rival Footymad posters thought of me...make sure what I posted wasn't boring or indulgent and, especially try to make it of interest to viewers of that board.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido
    Who is having a pop ?, I just wondered why the thread became all about you when it really didnt have to turn out that way.
    And your argument with Roma is nothing to do with me or anybody else for that matter, but its a shame that it keeps happening and it ends up ruining threads.
    Nothing more to say on the matter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)