+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: North Stand, North Stand Get Your Act Together

North Stand, North Stand Get Your Act Together

What's wrong with ya. League 2 and League 1 you were immense. I know we have had some iffy games in the Champs but the team need you. Wednesday have the full South Stand I think. It was bad enough last year when they only had 1100 fans. They've got twice as many tonight!

Remember when you sang East Stand, East Stand give us a song then you switched to West Stand West Stand give us a song?

We are the Red and White Army. Batchelor Boy etc etc.

This team needs ya and I feel an absolute nutter singin on mi own in the West Stand!

If you are in the North Stand you have a duty to get us all goin.

C'mon Millers fans, don't let Wednesday dictate

re: North Stand, North Stand Get Your Act Together

Agree Pete, but also think you have a duty to get a little prawn sandwich kop going as well

Quote Originally Posted by millermanic
    Agree Pete, but also think you have a duty to get a little prawn sandwich kop going as well
    I think a nice rendition of Nessun Dorma from Kempo and the corporate hospitality area would go down quite well

Quote Originally Posted by millermanic
    hey us prawnies do our bit you know but average age is about 70 most have all on breathing let alone singing