+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Nation of fearties,

A Nation of fearties,

Scotland is the only nation in the world in modern times to have rejected freedom in favour of being governed by another nation whose track record over the past 300 years is worse than that of Ghengis Khan and his hordes. I love my country and fear the future. That's all,

re: A Nation of fearties,

Together, we are stronger, Rule Britannia.

gersforme !! Jezzo hivnae heard from you for ages, How are you Sir ? You old Britnat Cad !
    You got any idea what's happened to the new powers for your country ? Na me neither

Quote Originally Posted by gersforme
    Together, we are stronger, Rule Britannia.
    When this is the level of debate you get from the Fool Brittanias God help us.

You lads will just have to live with the democratic will of the people of Scotland, your leader did say it was to be the "Settled will of the Scottish people", suck it up!

[quote="gersforme", suck it up![/quote]

Fair do's but we only have to get lucky once,who knows what the future holds.

The problem there Gers if that narrow victory was based on a load of lies and misinformation where does that leave us ? Scotland and the Scottish people will continue to run down and attacked by Westminster, How much of that are you prepared to take, When will you stop sucking it up ?

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27
    The problem there Gers if that narrow victory was based on a load of lies and misinformation where does that leave us ? Scotland and the Scottish people will continue to run down and attacked by Westminster, How much of that are you prepared to take, When will you stop sucking it up ?

Please phucking stop this p!sh...

This is a football board.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27
    Scotland is the only nation in the world in modern times to have rejected freedom in favour of being governed by another nation whose track record over the past 300 years is worse than that of Ghengis Khan and his hordes. I love my country and fear the future. That's all,
    Easts Germany?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Walter_Timslayer
    Easts Germany?

[/quote]

"Easts"

You can phuck off as well, ya boring thick pr!ck !!

Its a football board.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)