+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: How in hell

re: How in hell

Quote Originally Posted by steppa
    ''I console myself with the fact you've only beaten us as a result of a manufactured decline, not because you've got greatly better''

Saxo - Are you for real? Coming out with a statement like that just reaffirms that you are a gade A bellend of the highest order !!
    Admit it Saxo.. the tide has well and truly turned. With the Clarets doing it the right way without the help of a rich benefactor !!

UTC
    Yeah? Come back when you've won a trophy or two, or played in Europe several times..

We have won a trophy or two, now you come back when you have been in 2 European quarter finals, when your players fight the players, fans and police of Napoli rather than each other and don't get dicked by Trelleborgs.

Quote Originally Posted by yorkyclaret
    We have won a trophy or two, now you come back when you have been in 2 European quarter finals, when your players fight the players, fans and police of Napoli rather than each other and don't get dicked by Trelleborgs.
    Another own goal from Saxo ffs

Great days and, as you know, i still have the home programs

Yeah? Come back when you've won a trophy or two, or played in Europe several times..
    Read more at http://boards.footymad.net/blackburnrovers-mad/2109737187/#DjuOHzkECgIUbaw6.99

Come back when you haven't changed clubs due to not being a winning team anymore you dirty plastic

I have to comment on the bucketloads of Burnleh fans crawling out of the woodwork to gloat over their "well-organised" win..........I didnt know Burnleh had so many supporters.... probably a bit like Bury fans against Bolton...........Id have thought they had won the Premier League......oh no,that was Blackburn Rovers

You havn't won the Anglo Scottish Cup though have you . Anyway, come on Bob, we all all have to have an occasional bite at saxo.

Quote Originally Posted by yorkyclaret
    We have won a trophy or two, now you come back when you have been in 2 European quarter finals..
    In black and white when the European cup had about 8 teams taking part! Feck me , if you want to harp back that far, I'll mention rovers fa cup wins 3 consecutive years.. Even Newcastle won a trophy at one time..!

Quote Originally Posted by seventwo
    Another own goal from Saxo ffs

Great days and, as you know, i still have the home programs [/quote]

You have programs from 'great days' for Burnley..? Knew you were a dingle, fecking obvious..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo
    Dan, don't know how we lost that game. We matched the danglies and on another day could have scored enough to win two derby games. However, not today. I think I will be having nightmares about Lawrence's miss and Evan's threp'ny bit head. Thank phuck for alcohol.
    Stop your moaning you Bigjessie,and take it like a man .. [/quote]

Don't you have some pegs to sell?

Or is it just the rusty sheriffs badge that you auction off to the cheapest bidder?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)