+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How in hell

How in hell

did we manage to lose that match? Enough chances created to win 3 games and not one of them taken. All Bowyers fault of course, at least that seemed to be the view of all the idiots around me. Team is creating chance after chance and he should apparently 'change it.' I can't believe Bowyer made Rhodes fluff his chances, that he moved the crossbar right in the way of Conway's shot and that he told the ref not to award us a pen in the 1st half. If Bowyer hadn't done those things, we'd have won 6-1.

re: How in hell

You are ****,get used to it .

Is that seriously the best you can come up with? Some of you lot that come on here seem so thick it's a wonder that you realise that you must breath both in and out. So I'll applaude you for figuring that out at least.

When you have Jordan "he score when he wants" Rhodes ( only penalties and tap ins ) missing chance after chance it is hardly a surprise.
    0 goals scored in your last 3 ( 2 games at home and MK away... ouch ) may point out where your going wrong.

I wish we had the " best striker in the division" to miss chance after chance.

Lets hope you can take some points off our promotion rivals in your fight for survival ;-)

* P.s You was the better side and didn't deserve to lose however, but like at the turf last time ( Rhodes lucky deflection ) and at Ewood with Dunns 2 yard offside goal, your luck cant last forever.

To answer your somewhat rhetorical question we put the ball in the net and you didn't. Even in your time of 'handouts' from your benefactor you must have witnesses results like that for yourselves. Anyway, get over it you're on telly again in a few days.

Fair enough Dan, I'm away and didn't see it, but how often have I heard "we didn't deserve to lose"?
    People, players, managers generally make their own luck in life.

I used to get told on here that it's a results business so with, is it, two wins in 14 games it's way beyond time he fecked off.

Silkyskills is clearly the one with the greatest cognitive ability. The answer is of course, composure in front of goal. No Rovers player had that and Arfield did.

I am quite 'over it' and rather used to seeing Rovers lose. However, 57% possession and 18 shots, (6 of which were 'on target'); does leave one thinking that a flukey deflection could have spared some blushes. But it was not to be. In all fairness, and despite the stats, Burnleh press and defend high up the pitch very well, allowing very little chance for anyone to settle or think. One of the better teams I've seen at Ewood this season.

[quote="seventwo"?
    People, players, managers generally make their own luck in life.[/quote]

Don't get me wrong Sven, we did deserve to lose, because we fluffed our many chances and you always get punished in the end for that

Quote Originally Posted by seventwo
    I used to get told on here that it's a results business so with, is it, two wins in 14 games it's way beyond time he fecked off.
    I don't think it would have mattered who had been managing today. The tactics and formation worked to leave Rovers with 57% possession and created more chances in one game than in the whole of the season. The lack of composure in front of goal is the players fault.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)