+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Injuries

Injuries

Somebody must know somebody who knows someone at this effin club, and I say effin, because the way they treat fans with the news on players is appalling. some thing has got to give, eigther get rid of them and make way for some one else in the squad or get there butts back on the pitch. these injuries have gone on long enough. Remember Paul mcgragh, played every week for man u every week with dodgy knees, but only played, never traind, Ledley king at spurs as well, the same. we will never win games with this lot, I don't care if they give there all, it aint good enough, no one tries to score goals thats DFs fault he has not got a clue......Sorry for this harsh rant, but it winds me up to see my team in so bad a state as this. anyone is welcome to have a go at me but you can call me all you like as i need a laugh.......might just get pi**ed instead

re: Injuries

Quote Originally Posted by zidazaga
    Somebody must know somebody who knows someone at this effin club, and I say effin, because the way they treat fans with the news on players is appalling. some thing has got to give, eigther get rid of them and make way for some one else in the squad or get there butts back on the pitch. these injuries have gone on long enough. Remember Paul mcgragh, played every week for man u every week with dodgy knees, but only played, never traind, Ledley king at spurs as well, the same. we will never win games with this lot, I don't care if they give there all, it aint good enough, no one tries to score goals thats DFs fault he has not got a clue......Sorry for this harsh rant, but it winds me up to see my team in so bad a state as this. anyone is welcome to have a go at me but you can call me all you like as i need a laugh.......might just get pi**ed instead
    ZZ, you're 100% right.

Time to wield the axe at the first opportunity. Enough is

I often give your board a glance but rarely post but this subject interests me, I have noticed over the years how much quicker "injuries" clear up or even don't occur when players are happy playing for their club?manager, have you ever noticed how long term injuries suddenly disappear when a new manager comes in? I may be wrong but your run of bad luck suggests to me that there is something wrong behind the scenes.

It's an interesting theory AP.
    However the worst culprits have had a few managers under their belts at one point or another. So that theory could fit anyone.

Billy/McLaren/Cotterill/O'Driscal/McCleish//Pearce/Freedman

Quite a list isn't it? You could say exactly the same theory for Notts then, seeing as you've had the same washing machine syndrome.

I think it's a lot simpler than that.
    "They'll don't really care" and the money rolls in anyway.

I must confess Tricky that I don't take much interest in your club (aside the paranoia that comes natural) so my "theory" is based on what I have witnessed this side of the Trent but still holds true for any club imo.