+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Get yer wallet out TS and get

Get yer wallet out TS and get

Us out of this mess.

You keep talking about the promised land so get some cash on the table.

Redfearn has inherited a relegation side so give him the instruments to carry out some drastic surgery and repair work.

So far you have not listened to my money advice and look where we are.

Speculate to accumulate if you have some cash...If you haven't then get an investor in or sell up.

Contrary to some numpty views on here it's imperative that we stay up.

Get that wallet prised open and give NR some cash and he will get us out of this mess.

You didn't get where you are by being a quitter and you know how to take a risk.

Get that money in and Redders will get you out of this mess.

Don't listen to the wife, get that wallet out and take a risk like the old days.

You've got too comfy with a bit of success, puffing on those cigars but it's now time for action.

You are the big chief so accept responsibility for what's happened and splash that cash..Go on, take a ri

re: Get yer wallet out TS and get

As I've just said in a previous post TS said when we were looking for a new manager that contrary to popular belief we have a healthy transfer budget.

No help to us keeping it under the mattress....Needs to spend it and get us out of this mess.

dont worry about the cash m8. new player due and 2 others on the horizon.. all three are players we could afford and neil is looking at sim deal we had to capture frecks (loan with intention of permanent) lets see if NR purchases are better than SE...

one question i wish i had asked was regards lafferty.. why this player is onloan at oldham is beyond me

He already has Kempo and fat boy wasted it oh and by the way don't think TS listens to you nobody tells TS what to do

I agree with Mr K.

Investment is needed and healthy budget or not, it's the lowest in the Championship by a tatty field.

As Mr Burns says...

Release the pounds!!!!!

The same thing was being said to Ken Booth last time we were in the Championship. It got to the point where Booth had had enough, put it up for sale, sold to muppets05 and the rest is history. Be careful of what you wish for.

Glad to hear that cayton..I've noted that you get some accurate info.

Let's hope we spend enough for some quality.

Don't get me wrong, TS can't spend money if he ain't got any but he needs a plan to get some.

I see no evidence that he accepts that his dreams are impossible on our present budget.

All this Evans wasted the budget talk again. You can only sign players you can afford AND want to come. lots of people on here were happy with the signings pre season. we also now have conflicting talk of signing too many players alongside not having a big enough squad - it can't be both

With our budget any manager will struggle to get us anywhere near mid table, that's the bottom line. TS is the best chairman we've had in my time but he can't spend what we haven't got. Fans need to be realistic of what can be achieved

Please don't anyone else mention Tony Stewart and the Scrapman in the same breath again, a complete insult to our current chairman.

I don't want to risk the future of the club either but don't think Tony Stewart would for a minute.

However if we seriously want to stay at this level, we need more quality and that costs money, lots of it.

If we don't get more quality, eventually this season or one in the near future we will pay for it with relegation.

Plain and simple facts I'm afraid.

Oh and don't be taken in with the "put the kettle on I would have kept Rotherham in the Championship for 10 years on the lowest budget from old Stevie" because there's no way he would have.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast