+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We will keep track in years

We will keep track in years

As you well know it looks better in years regardless of how many games have been played.

6 years and counting isn't it?

We will also be obsessively taking note of your attendances in the mean time and guessing how many were locked out (but Burnley have a catchment area the size of Russia).

We won't go on about sisters though because the way a Blackburn fan goes on about siblings is classic only (spoilt) child syndrome.

You did very well today.

re: We will keep track in years

Stan, please take this in the spirit it is meant....

Phuck off

I like your post today on inbreds mad by the way

I haven't made a post on the BRFC's forum Dan.

- view external link

No, you haven't on there

We were dreadful though.

Not that any of us give a bleeping bleep.

Amazing how many sides have made rovers look good at ewood this season, can't be rovers playing well can it..?

But still, wins are what count. Time for change..

Well actually young Jason they did play well yesterday and maybe we got the lucky break for a change ; we're well overdue though aren't we ?

What makes me laugh is Bowyer bleating about us being big spenders ; oh the irony after the money Rovers have spent over the last 20 years . I think you yourself had a little bleat when we signed Gray didn't you ? Short memories eh ?

You've lorded it over us for years but as a club we've taken it on the chin and slowly got to where we are by hard work and being financially prudent but now we have your lot bleating ; good word that , about the transfer embargo which when push comes to shove is totally 100% your club's own fault . You can't have it both ways .

Quote Originally Posted by lotty1
    about the transfer embargo which when push comes to shove is totally 100% your club's own fault . You can't have it both ways .
    I separate the owners from the club in my mind and it's their fault for being blithering idiots and listening to any clown that felt like fleecing them. But I do take your point

DanRR - My point isn't meant in a nasty way but under Jack you did spend a load of cash not only on the playing side but on training facilities etc which took you light years ahead of us and there was no way we could ever have matched that .
    Now that the embargo is in place there are fans who say it's oh so unfair and just don't get it in the long term . Maybe they're the ones who started following when you got to the Prem and who have since deserted you .

I cannot understand where Bowyer and your ex PNE man are coming from at all . I also was totally baffled by Bowyer's little dig at the referee yesterday ; it was as he was saying it was his fault you lost which didn't seem to make any sense but there you go . The way you played yesterday you shouldn't be relegated . I hope you are simply because of who you are and I'm sure most fans of both clubs would be the same on that point .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)