+ Visit Celtic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: crap fans

crap fans

pacific shelf fans are almost as poor as sevco

you do not deserve to win the league.

joke club

re: crap fans

Is that it? Ha ha ha , stick to guttin fish ya *********gin loser, mind get yer winter woolies on pal, its just went 7 below in Aiberdeen. :-D

Thrashed out of europe by a club with a capacity of 11,000

Keep flying the ireland flag, it is less embarrassing to have everyone think you are irish!

Whatever gets you through it pal,I understand, must be hard two seasons on the trot thinking you were going do it only to have the Hoops pull the carpet from under you, feckin tremendous to watch.:-D

how does it feel to only have one star on your shirt? Genuine question, as I grew up watching my team win premier league titles and it meant very little. Europe is where BIG clubs measure their success. I may have only seen my team lift 2 european trophies, but it's 2 more than the majority of celtic fans, and double the amount your wee club has ever won in its entire history

It feels fine that we have won the premier trophy, and in doing so were the first Scottish, British and Northern European team to do so, we are known all over the world and our hoops instantly recognisable and loved ( mostly) contrast and compare with Aiberdeen , a wee team from a one team town, who admittedly played some fantastic football under the tutorage of a GLASWEGIAN and who were lucky enough to win a wee trophy, as for the shield and the two stars, hmm I see that right up there with the Huns and their five stars, I know, mibbes Celtic should put their fair play award issued by EUFA on their shirts as a star, let's face it pal, yer still hurting badly from that butt *bleep*ing you got yesterday, and who could blame you. :-D ARF!

If pacific shelp & Sevco join forces you can claim to equal our euro trophies

Stand Free, For Scotlands most successful European force

5 wee trophies equal one big one, a known fact.

PUMPED HOME AND AWAY BY MOLDE, A TEAM WITH A 40 YEAR OLD WHO SCORED AGAINST YOU , OMFHS

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)