+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: leeds hate evans

leeds hate evans

leeds hate evans ... yeah ... read the comments ...

linky/url - view external link

re: leeds hate evans

At the end of the day fans like results. The rest doesn't really matter. I love Evans for what he did for us but it doesn't do much good making constant references towards him. He'll succeed at Leeds because he wins games and - believe it or not - chairman and fans like managers who win games. I hope Redfearn can win some games for us. It's not his fault he's got a load of crap players but it is his fault if he can't prevent professional footballers from conceding 5 in a game against a fairly mediocre championship team.

Yes Gram our loss and Leeds' gain……

Heard them during the game 'Stevie Stevie give us a wave' he duly did they duly cheered….something Redfearn will never here from our lot!

I just hope all the Evans haters are truly happy now!

I blame Ronnie

...and the Chuckle Brothers

Let's blame super Alex Revell for that outrageous goal….

A lot of Leeds fans didn't like him when he first joined because they didn't know who the hell he was. I've posted on their board a few times and said that he will make an impact and he will clash with their Chairmam. he will also go after lots of players.....the difference is he will be able to afford the better ones which we couldn't.

If we could have kept Dicko, Hunt and Lawrence (like Leeds can) we wouldn't be in the position we are in now.

So far so good..he ain't put a foot wrong really and just like Rotherham did a few years ago he has been given a terrific chance to prove himself.

Shame how things are going with redders..really thought he would be ok for you guys.

Good luck for the rest of the season apart from the obvious 2 games and I sincerely hope you stay up

I'm good mate of a good mate of Alex mowatt's, and hear players very happy and optimistic with SE's tubthumping persona. Potential crazy gang??

I have no idea who Alex Mowatt is but Evans will get you at least a play off place Craigie. Believe me, I've never been wrong on here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast