+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New song for Camp

New song for Camp

Are you Roosy in disguise

re: New song for Camp

I can just smell the Coffee

Admittedly his performance was a little camp on Saturday, but given that Ipswich pitched their tents in his penalty area and his defence played like pegs and left awning gaps at the back, I didn't think he was too bad.

If we'd have had Camp Roos and Martinez all in the net together yesterday we would have still lost with that team in front of them.

Yes goalies make mistake but if it wasn't for him then Ipswich would have hit the doubles.

Kempo obviously bored again.

For once I agree with Kempo. Camp hate his style of Keeping, stopping on his line at every corner. Want a keeper who commands his area.

I remember all the insults when I gave you all the heads up on Roos and the rest is history.

Camp has gone to pieces maybe due to the defence infront of him.

Nervous, hesitant, won't come for crosses just lets the ball sail across his area which he should be commanding.

Better than our other keeper but performances deteriorating in line with the rest of the team.

Maybe just needs to have a bit more help from his defence...Time will tell

Like all professional football clubs RUFC has a dedicated footballing coach. Now surely whether or not to come off the line for corners and crosses can't be left to the whim of the goalkeeper. At the very least there must surely be a policy which dictates that the goalkeeper should command his box as much as possible and come for crosses when he is sure that he can catch or clear the ball. But Camp is rooted to the line even when it is clear to everyone in the ground including the Millerettes that that he should be cutting out some of the dangers before the ball gets into the lottery of the six yard box.

Camp saved it from being an eight or nine nil drubbing.

As for coming out for corners I seem to remember that in his second spell with us Mike Pollitt had all sorts of bother with crosses. Then for some reason ( I suspect by coaching or agreement) he stopped trying to get to them and left it to Swailes and McIntosh to deal with corners and crosses. From that point forward we got a lot better. Sadly for Camp he doesn't have a Swailes or McIntosh in front of him.

Oh yes cause we have a lot better than him don't we????

Shall we start booing him aswell

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast