+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The pork n bean

The pork n bean

Was speaking we my mates yesterday about tbe queen ..

was wondering aboot what your thoughts are on royalty. .
    i have to say am neither up nor doon aboot them. With my friends there was a mixed reaction about them royals to say the least.
    So thought i would ask you intellectually tallented lads on here..
    regards
    Nicola.

its john really but thought i would add that. Sorry for misleading you lads.

re: The pork n bean

Thats the funniest thing I've read all day buc,you're a top bloke,as kel asked in another thread,have you been on the pop today?

Buc's blooterd.

I bet that he has gone over his usual three pint limit,nice one buc

I'd never vote to abolish the monarchy. Proud of our kingdom. We have as much democracy as any other country (probably more). The Queen is there to keep a check on things. Look at the *bleep*e the French and Germans have elected over the course of history. Don't forget the US president is a homo***ual muslim with a transvestite "wife" and whose brother runs the Muslim brotherhood and controls terror in North Africa.

Aye drink n buc arent good for me. Was affa lonely yesterday my wife was working 12hr shift. My family were all busy n my son went to bed when i got up we the wife to mak her tea before she left for work.anyways am going to start drinking more. In my last 1/3 of my life now as my wife said you wont be able to drink when yer gone so why hold back the way you are doing now..
    shes right.

Go the whole hog, Jimmy, and of steak and chips for tea.

I ****ing hate the royals, the biggest load off of benefit scroungers in the country, and why do the greedy **** need to of council palaces all over the ****ing country? The guillotine is the one thing the frogs ever got right.

To be fair am no keen on them myself how much mansion house/castles do they neet .
    a 3 bed cooncil flat would suffice. I think they even own a posh street in London make vast fortunes
    but have to say Dianas sons seem to be more with it.

personally speaking , i am all for em

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)