+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FREE SPEECH

FREE SPEECH

THOSE OF YOU THAT TAKE IN INTEREST IN THE OTHER BOARD MAY HAVE WONDERED WHERE MULLEN AND HIS CARDY HAVE GONE ?

WELL IT APPEARS THE CLUB HAVE TOLD THE ARSE LICKER RUNNING IT WHOS ACTUALLY TURNING OUT TO BE WORSE THAN HIS PREDECESSOR [IF THATS POSSIBLE] TO BAN HIM FROM THE BOARD BECAUSE ITS MAKING POOR OLD MR JENKINS ILL READING ABOUT HIMSELF AND DOESNT NEED THE PRESSURE.

WELL EXCUSE ME MR JENKINS BUT AS THE SAYING GOES IF YOU DONT LIKE THE HEAT THEN GET OUT OF THE ****ING KITCHEN.

BUT TO EVEN CALL A FEW POSTS FROM A MAN WITH A CARDIGAN HEAT IS A BLOODY JOKE MAYBE HED HAVE SOMETHING TO MOAN ABOUT IF HE HAD 250 FANS IN HIS FRONT GARDEN BAYING FOR HIS BLOOD LIKE OYSTON HAD AT HIS PILE IN THE LANCASHIRE COUNTRYSIDE.NOT LONG AGO.

re: FREE SPEECH

That's shocking if true. Mullen's very welcome here at any time. And the cardigan.

HA HA ME THINKS HE PROTESTETH WAY TOO MUCH

HES SPLITTING HAIRS NOW

HES NOT BANNED MULLEN BUT HAS TAKEN AWAY HIS ABILITY TO POST ETC

SAME THING IF YOU ASK ME

ANOTHER WASTED OPPERTUNITY TO HAVE A MESSAGE BOARD THAT COULD OF BEEN USED TO REMOVE JENKINS AND CO BUT INSTEAD IN LESS THAN A YEAR ITS TURNED INTO YET ANOTHER ONE WITH AN OWNER WHOS TONGUE IS SO FAR UP THE CLUB OWNERS ARSES ITS JUST NOT TRUE.

Just for the record Barry, I haven't banned Mullen, or removed his ability to post. I've just spoken with Mullen 2 minutes ago and he's confirmed he had problems posting the other day but that was related to his internet connection.

WELL THATS WHAT HES JUST POSTED ON TWITTER

Ha - its true I never got banned. I just had my permissions removed so I couldn't post or like a post as I got access denied. Mike confirmed I got my access removed but won't admit to doing it
    Richard Mullen
    He admitted it came from the club, so he's denying it to cover his arse

His permissions haven't been touched. This is what he said to me:

"Hi, nope don't know where that's came from. I did get asked to remove a post* but that was a few weeks ago. God knows where this has came from although i have an idea it was big blue as I mentioned I could'nt post as I got access denied but that was my internet connection doing that."

*This was the club who contacted him, not me.

The aboves slightly wrong Barry.

I can confirm that I cannot post on the other site, I get an access denied message when I try and post anything from mine and my works network.

I have received from the club to remove a post from the site, this was last week. I thought this was linked.

IS THE ABOVE A DIRECT QUOTE FROM YOU OR NOT ?

Which post were you asked to remove Mullen? It must be the rain, but all I can see is mud.

Think it was post #97 on this one Griff:
    http://thecumbrians.net/index.php/forum/main-forum/1243-billionaire-appearance?start=50#23075 - view external link

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)