+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BOILER BREAKDOWN THREAD...WINTER EDITION.

re: BOILER BREAKDOWN THREAD...WINTER EDITION.

Quote Originally Posted by Buc
    Ive got an Alpha combi ...
    Enough said.

Flopster have you been looking at Worcester Si compact range? If so get yourself down to Parts Centre aka Plumb Centre and ask for Vaillant deals, thank me later. if you want 14 litres a minute minimum then get on it.

7 year warranty minimum, 10 year if installed by Vaillant registered company. Rolls Royce mate.

Just to answer your above question, a 30kw boiler can heat up to 18 rads no problem, as for your Ariston , setting the parameters on a new pcb replacement is water off a ducks back. As long as the lights blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Rab_The_Ger
    I AINT NO ****ING PLUMBER, SO ASK BUC IF IT'S WATER LEAK RELATED OK!!!!!

Anyway any queries post them on here and i'll get back to you when I can.

Don't say I'm no good to you ****s.
    Why do bints of to turn the ****ing heating up so high that the ****ing house is like an sauna, even when it isert cold outside? For example, Moorlass has been putting the ****ing central heating and the gas fire on when I of not been in the house this week. When I get home it is like walking into an volcano and far hotter than the middle off of summer. What's actually wrong with bints that makes them think that just because it's November it must be cold, even when it quite obviously isert?

Quote Originally Posted by moorlad
    I AINT NO ****ING PLUMBER, SO ASK BUC IF IT'S WATER LEAK RELATED OK!!!!!

Anyway any queries post them on here and i'll get back to you when I can.

Don't say I'm no good to you ****s.
    Why do bints of to turn the ****ing heating up so high that the ****ing house is like an sauna, even when it isert cold outside? For example, Moorlass has been putting the ****ing central heating and the gas fire on when I of not been in the house this week. When I get home it is like walking into an volcano and far hotter than the
    middle off of summer. What's actually wrong with bints that makes them think that just because it's November it must be cold, even when it quite obviously isert?[/quote]

aye my lot do the same if the hoos gets too hot they open the windows but only after they see the dogs panting for breath. .

What if I want 16 litres a minute?

This subject is a veritable MINEFIELD.

Wtf are you needing 16 litres a minute for? Have you got 15 Syrians staying or summat.

Quote Originally Posted by kel_
    I divvent of an water leak but I do of an blocked drain. Can youse sort that, Rab?
    Get yourself one of off these clears drains in no time,way better than a pressure washer. - view external link

He's taking the piss Noggy, he's a cheeky git since he got an promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by noggyblue
    I divvent of an water leak but I do of an blocked drain. Can youse sort that, Rab?
    Get yourself one of off these clears drains in no time,way better than a pressure washer.[/quote]

Looks like an masterpiece tbf.

I of signed up for that homeserve cover ting cos they sent me an offer to get it for £6 for the whole off of the first year. I'll get them to fix my leaky radiator at the same time.

NO BRAINER

We have a wood burning stove and an heat pump,no oil or gas for us!
    How often should we service the heat pump?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)