+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BOILER BREAKDOWN THREAD...WINTER EDITION.

BOILER BREAKDOWN THREAD...WINTER EDITION.

I AINT NO ****ING PLUMBER, SO ASK BUC IF IT'S WATER LEAK RELATED OK!!!!!

Anyway any queries post them on here and i'll get back to you when I can.

Don't say I'm no good to you ****s.

re: BOILER BREAKDOWN THREAD...WINTER EDITION.

I have been trying to decide on what boiler to go for - I think my head is about to explode - but I have to make a decision.

Some background - I have a combi boiler - 4 bedroom house with 9 radiators (of varying sizes - 3 big doubles and the rest singles)

My current boiler is an Aristion Clas HE with 24kw output and 10.3 water flow rate.

The current boiler has been fine for central heating/radiator purposes but average for hot water. I am replacing the boiler and moving it to a new position and will be running a shower off the boiler instead of the current electric so concerned about water flow rates.

After much faffing I have decided to go for a Worcestor Bosch. My decision is between the normal sized 34CDi and the Compact 36 or 32.

The stats:

34 CDi - 30kw and 14.3litres
    32 Compact - 24kw and 13.1 litres
    36 Compact - 24kw and 14.7 litres

I wanted to go for the Compact because they fit in a kitchen unit and long story short the perfect place is in a kitchen unit

Heh

I divvent of an water leak but I do of an blocked drain. Can youse sort that, Rab?

Quote Originally Posted by kel_
    I divvent of an water leak but I do of an blocked drain. Can youse sort that, Rab?
    Bolt Sambo!

Floppy will take me 3 days to read all thwt as i have a short attention disorder..
    Got the early part 30kw for sure.

[quote="Floppy_funbags"]I have been trying to decide on what boiler to go for - I think my head is about to explode - but I have to make a decision.

Some background - I have a combi boiler - 4 bedroom house with 9 radiators (of varying sizes - 3 big doubles and the rest singles)

My current boiler is an Aristion Clas HE with 24kw output and 10.3 water flow rate.

The current boiler has been fine for central heating/radiator purposes but average for hot water. I am replacing the boiler and moving it to a new position and will be running a shower off the boiler instead of the current electric so concerned about water flow rates.

After much faffing I have decided to go for a Worcestor Bosch. My decision is between the normal sized 34CDi and the Compact 36 or 32.

The stats:

34 CDi - 30kw and 14.3litres
    32 Compact - 24kw and 13.1 litres
    36 Compact - 24kw and 14.7 litres

I wanted to go for the Compact because they fit in a kitchen unit and long s

I scoff at you ****s ofing to use gas. Oil is now so cheap THEY pay ME to use it.

Ive got an Alpha combi .. speak with this Glesga Rangers fan who hapoens th be an Alpha rep hes great to speak with Steve Salters 07921743432. Hes got a wide range of ideas he can talk to you about..

Solar?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)