+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T FAO Romanis

O/T FAO Romanis

Have you seen the film Southpaw? just watched it on the plane,very good for a boxing film, Jake Gyllenhall was excellent, rarely put some work in to big up. It's 61 pie by the way I'm over in NZ and have had to use a diff. cos my old password won't work for some reason.

re: O/T FAO Romanis

Gee thanks 961. I was wondering what to watch tomorrow. My friend suggested Bad Boys but I might give your recommendation a go.

I had to read that twice. I thought he said Southpark for a moment lol.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell Kyles mom's a big fat bitch, a big fat, big fat *bleep*ing bitch.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2h3uDDM_bY

And before I forget 961, there's a major fight in about 3 hours. Cotto v Alvarez. The latter is my pick to dominate the middle weights just like Mayweather and Pacman. Next week it's the big 1 in the top weight division

And ignore Trickytreesreds. He's been deprived of It for ages. Even fat girls are game on for him. Not that he'll succeed in any case.
    He only stands a chance with Scott, although he'll have to deal with Angry on that.

Well your man won Rom, but I haven't seen it yet---unanimous points victory.

A County fan on about "boxing".
    Oh the irony of being a coffin dodger :-x

Quote Originally Posted by lewjo721
    Well your man won Rom, but I haven't seen it yet---unanimous points victory.
    Yeah sorry for the late reply because I recorded it but didn't want to look at this thread until I watched it, suspecting that you might reveal the result.
    Yeah Canelo landed the heavier punches.
    I scored it 116 - 112 but the judges gave higher scores.

Anyway I strongly suggest you watch the under card - Miura v Vargas - a real topsy turvy fight. Vargas nearly knocked him out in rd 1. Then Miura came back and dropped him in the middle rounds. And gave him such a huge swelling in the right eye.
    And was leading.
    Then in Round 9......

Btw good news Canelo announced he will fight Triple G - the undefeated Golovkhin

[quote="Wilson6".
    Oh the irony of being a coffin dodger :-x[/quote]

You ageist hater!!

Actually 1 of the top experts and co-commentator for big fights is a 70+ year old - Colonel Bob Sheridan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast