+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Benefits Britain - Life on the dole

Benefits Britain - Life on the dole

Just watching this on channel 5* + 1. **** me, don't these pathetic ****s of any pride? I'd be embarrassed to act like they* do, the lazy, sponging ****ers.

Bragging anboot free money and spending the day in bed. I'd honestly be anshamed off of myself if I were them but it seems this is the scum this country breeds now a days.

As an aside, I got an letter today explaining where my taxes went this year. Guess which part off of society got more than any other service?

re: Benefits Britain - Life on the dole

I feel real sorry for these people as they are mostly young and that channel 5 are pointing the camera at the wrong type of people maybe they should be pointing the camera at the lords who get paid tax payers money to go in for halve an hour for a snooz claim expences whilst drinking teas coffees n cakes eat caviar talk to each other where to put their money in upcoming investments..
    They should in my opinion point the camera at some of the royals also.

The sad thing for me ch5 know how to play the camera on these folk all the while taking the pea on the working classes.
    They even got some folk to pick up a seated from around the block and put it outside one of third homes they knew these folk would sit outside on the seatee .. Not nice

BROKEN BRITAIN

Typical reply from a red, Buc, taking a pop at people who can float their own boat. Usual class hatred. Grow up. There will always be rich and poor. If your rabble had their own way everyone would be poor, as having money to you, is cancerous.

THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH IT.

You watched it then, Jimmy.

What did youse think off of the lad what was 18 who claimed he wanted to work but wouldert be doing an run off of the mill job cos he was unique? Remind you off of anybody?

Or the fat hom who spent all day in bed and rang his mum from it whilst she were doonstairs to check if she'd done his washing?

Or the couple from Blackpool who couldert work because off of 'anxiety' but didn't seem to struggle when it came to shoplifting and selling drugs?

Set off of lazy, workshy ****s who simply can't be arsed working for an living and will come up with any excuse to justify it.

The government is to blame for all these work shy conts.. Stop their money and get em working in the community eight hours a day for six days a week.. They will soon find some work..

Another thing that gets my goat is all those fat overweight bastids who can't get out of bed pleading they are hard done to.. Stop their money so they can't buy food ..

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw
    Typical reply from a red, Buc, taking a pop at people who can float their own boat. Usual class hatred. Grow up. There will always be rich and poor. If your rabble had their own way everyone would be poor, as having money to you, is cancerous.

THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH IT.

Fair enough Frank respect your view.. but the few who make huge sums when the banks do well but affects so many when they muck up. Indeed needed the working classes to bail them out.

The rich would also be poor without the working classes working for them.
    How many rich people pay the taxes they really should .

I've happily paid my taxes I so rightly deserved to pay..
    There was a few years in a row when my taxes were in excess of 180,000 per year that's vat and tax.
    I paid it as I was owe it so why do these multi millionaire profiting company's get off with paying nothing Costa Coffee for example .. These people who you seem to support don't do t

Quote Originally Posted by kel_
    You watched it then, Jimmy.

What did youse think off of the lad what was 18 who claimed he wanted to work but wouldert be doing an run off of the mill job cos he was unique? Remind you off of anybody?

Or the fat hom who spent all day in bed and rang his mum from it whilst she were doonstairs to check if she'd done his washing?

Or the couple from Blackpool who couldert work because off of 'anxiety' but didn't seem to struggle when it came to shoplifting and selling drugs?

Set off of lazy, workshy ****s who simply can't be arsed working for an living and will come up with any excuse to justify it.

Nah Kel didn't see it,
    But I've seen the like on before I know some don't want to work but some would given a chance of a living wage.

Aye Jimmy but these ****s can't wait to get their faces on telly while the ones who want to work are to busy looking for it too tell their woes to the world.

Quote Originally Posted by kel_
    Aye Jimmy but these ****s can't wait to get their faces on telly while the ones who want to work are to busy looking for it too tell their woes to the world.

I do agree that the people who don't want to work if are able should be made to work ..

There's some towns and cities if not all could be done with a good clean up papers bottles and the like .. That's a constant job get these folk to do it on a weekly basis and pay them for doing it.. If they fail to turn up with a good reason they won't get paid.. Its not rocket science.. Then they can add to the economy with money earned.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)