+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FAO Tricky - A 'Pie needs help!

FAO Tricky - A 'Pie needs help!

AfternoonTrickster

Forgive me for encroaching on your board but I've been banned from the NCM site for comments I made regarding Tongue in Cheek suggestions for punishment for captured terrorists regarding the Paris attacks.

The thread was on our board for a couple of days and to be honest ( as I had written) was a knee jerk reaction from myself. After having a few jousts with the NCM English language tutor ( you know him!) I decided to call it a day but the next day when attempting to reply to another thread found I was banned.

I am probably one of the oldest subscribers (by age) to NCM and need to find out if my punishment can be rescinded in any way and if so, who can I contact.

Sorry to bother you - Seriouspie

re: FAO Tricky - A 'Pie needs help!

OK SP, I'll ask one of your mods for you.
    If that fails, you will have to ask the FM editor for help.

Much appreciated Tricks - thanks.

An example of the age I mentioned, I'll always remember Wally Ardron - now he was a centre forward, one of the best, plus good old Billy Ware - a true one club man, and last but not least, little Freddie Scott battling it out with Tommy Deans.

Keep well you old Red Dog

S.P.

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie
    Much appreciated Tricks - thanks.

An example of the age I mentioned, I'll always remember Wally Ardron - now he was a centre forward, one of the best, plus good old Billy Ware - a true one club man, and last but not least, little Freddie Scott battling it out with Tommy Deans.

Keep well you old Red Dog

S.P.

OIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII,

I aint no spring chicken, but compared to you *bleep*s, I'm still in puberty.

Let me know how you get on.

Will do young man !!!!

Hi Seriouspie do let me know if you are still unsuccessful. I might be able to get in touch my editor to assist you.
    I think your ban should be rescinded.

Thanks Romanis - much appreciated as I'm still banned.

Also to all NFM members an apology for using your board. I cannot reply on NCM and therefore unable to offer any defence. I'm afraid my computer literacy is not good and I have no idea how to contact the powers that be with any such written defence, so any help on this matter is welcome.

I'm not harping on - but surely anybody should have the right of appeal with a written explanation before being judged should the ban be sine die.

Hi Serious Pie again,

Can provide a link from a post with your entry in it?
    I'll forward it to him and hopefully by tomorrow we can get this done.

SP, you will be reinstated on Friday.
    welcome back, now behave you old *bleep*.

TTR

Thanks again TT & to Romanis for your help. I never thought I'd owe any 'Red'uns' a favour

As my implies I'm very serious about NCFC but also appreciate we are lucky in Nottinghamshire to have three teams in the Football League and enjoy the local rivalry.

I really want to buy you two guys a pint and I'll respect your privacy and not ask yours. Simply tell me the of your local pub and I'll go along and leave you one in. All you've got to do is ask for the pint that a guy called Seriouspie left for you. If this is O.K. I'll get in the old Jag and do it next week (Mon or Tues)

Thanks again lads

SP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast