+ Visit Tottenham Hotspur FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Turned out nice again!

Turned out nice again!

I know you are watching Dated, It looks like no other b*gger is!

Hope you and yours are well?

The sacrificial lambs are back for the slaughter. I could not believe how many different commentators were saying how west ham do well at Spurs?? When they won there season before last it was the first time this century!!

re: Turned out nice again!

Evening Davee

Seeing as you can't get a reply , and that includes your own lot I thought I would give you the benefit of the doubt,oh and before I move on and talk about the game you need to put your views on hammers chat and not on a forum that none of us bother with anymore mainly due to that w@nk*r 1491.. Yes mate pop on and have a chat, you will be welcomed with open arms mate...lol, moving on to yesterday's game we can have no complaints, Bilic got it wrong playing Carroll up front, you are the form team in my view and the way you are playing you will win a lot more than you lose,we should have played Song in the middle fit or not,also Moses up front ,not out wide, the way you play condensing the pitch and pressing needs a fit squad with pace mate, however make mistakes and you get caught out, it will happen mate and you will get injuries then we will see how good you are, we will finish 10th ish, you will make 5th maybe 6th, there you have it, I could go on all night, good res

Cheers for the reply Stevo, we will finish 5 or 6 unless we manage to keep Harry fit for the rest of the season, in which case we should make top 4. Yes I also think you will finish mid table which should set you up for the OS. I thought that Carroll would give us a lot of problems, seeing how we defended crosses against the goons but he had a mare. Take it easy fella.

Cheers mate

Hi Davee

Hope you're well

Thought I'd have a quick look on here but not much action!

I go on the fighting cockerel and spurs ***** with Cliffy

Have a try!

COYS

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)