+ Visit Arbroath FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3-1 VICTORY TONIGHT BUT NOTHING HAS CHANGED IMO

3-1 VICTORY TONIGHT BUT NOTHING HAS CHANGED IMO

Tonight's result is only papering over the cracks.

You have to take the whole of 2015 results into account and lets be honest in any other workplace if you had presented your works board of directors those figures of results you would have been "oot on yer erse" or demoted ages ago so why are we dragging our heels when everyone can see the inevitable is going to happen?

The AFC Board only have to look at the web-sites to see even TL's supporters have given up, and even tonight pre-match and at the game I never met one supporter who said he should stay, the only person who I have read who has said he should get more time is TimLichtie who I must add is nice person and an absolute gentleman.

This reminds me back in the dark old days of Tommy Campbell but at least then there was not the dreaded trap door into the Highland League.

Interested spectators tonight was again Gary Bollan (would be a great choice) and Jim McInaly but after the Bunnets shock departure from Emmerdale FC

re: 3-1 VICTORY TONIGHT BUT NOTHING HAS CHANGED IMO

Looks like a footballer, dives like a footballer, scores goals like a footballer, but if a manager can't see a five minute player then he shouldn't be a manager. Who has failed to beat a defender in a tackle, win a tackle, failed to win a challenge in the air, passes penalties to goalkeepers, and appears totally out of touch with the rest of the team? Time to try to win a game with 11 players instead of 10. There is more than enough skill to beat most of the "pub teams" in this division, but it won't happen until the manager sees sense.

I also meant to add I firmly believe we have 6 Arbroath FC signed players who imo should be able to get in the top 2 teams in our league including 2 players that could easily play in the top teams in the division above.
    So why if we have 6 very good players and another half dozen decent players for this league and a couple of good loan players are we in this position?

Too right 1320. Absolute joke that he is still here after the 2015 we have had. Shouldve walked right after the embarassment at Stirling, one of the many we have had this season. Cannot believe that he managed to survive the Cowdenbeath game, if it wasnt for Bobby saving his skin again and making the scoreline look fairly respectable considering he surely would have gone.

Sick to death of this, the board are only delaying the inevitable, after every bad result the fans will be on his back because peoples MINDS ARE MADE UP. Get Lumsden out now so that we can give a competent manager time and the January window to save our season. With this diddy in charge we will not acheive anything. WHY CANT THE BOARD SEE THIS?

Joke.

Oh, and its a no brainer for me, get *bleep* Campbell in and get it done pronto. If not him then Bollan/Gibson/Barry Robson. Somebody to get the punters back through the gate because everybody I know is done with this team whilst Lumsden remains.

Nope absolutely right only delaying the inevitable, cracks have been showing since the Dunfermline and Elgin games at the start of the season. Not Good enough, not potent enough with Coult upfront, Grehan upfront or Rutherford on there own.
    would NOT MIND GETTING BEAT 5-4 OR 3-2 But no pressure building in some games and we do not look like scoring sometimes, but conceding oh yes every time opposition goes forward the alarm bells start ringing.

Big game now v Clyde (A), East Stirling (H), Montrose (A).

Can we take at least 7 Points from this ???????????????????

I also meant to add I firmly believe we have 6 Arbroath FC signed players who imo should be able to get in the top 2 teams in our league including 2 players that could easily play in the top teams in the division above.
    So why if we have 6 very good players and another half dozen decent players for this league and a couple of good loan players are we in this position?

* Bobby and Mark Whately I would assume ?
    Read more at http://boards.footymad.net/arbroath-mad/#zu1FARuQmuHJ0fOJ.99

One is Ricky Little and the other is our hero who runs his heart out and scores our goals and at present will probably have a line of other clubs ready to get his signature in January!!

There is obviously someone being watched as J.Brownlie has been at many of our games.

John Brownlie is watching future opposition for Montrose.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)