+ Visit Hull City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: So, we won

So, we won

I can relax now and reflect on the match. Dreadful first half and should have been at least 2 goals down at half time. I thought Meyler could not pass the ball to a Hull player, Maguire was slow and hesitant and Robertson was caught out of position too often. We just had no drive , ELmo looked bored and I thought Adebajo and Livermore were the only ones playing OK.
    Different approach entirely in the second half - on the front foot from the word go - we still looked a little vulnerable at times as Reading passed the ball a little more quickly than we did - however, Maguire was much more like the player he can be - a couple or three runs forward with a decent ball at the end of it. Meyler was more effective in breaking up play and suddenly Hernandez and Akpom were getting some joy. Clucas did well to stay on his feet which led to the goal and Maloney was good when he came on - I think the guy has been unlucky not to play much more often for us. Snodgrass is slowly looking more like.
    So

re: So, we won

I hope Elmo goes because he certainly is not putting the effort in.

with the squad and manager we have i am certain we will be in the top 6 at the end of the season. they will be plenty of blips from the other teams around us.

Do not disagree about the blips but we should be in the top two with the squad we have. I predicted 5th at the beginning of the season allowing for us to underachieve which we seem to do on a regular basis.