+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hibs v Queens

Hibs v Queens

Queens are playing away to Hibs this Saturday afternoon just incase anybody is interested

re: Hibs v Queens

I hope we go there to try to win without playing negative football because the fans are sick of watching that and are leaving in their droves.

Yep, playing against one of the "big" teams and very little apparent interest being shown by supporters going by this and other sites. Hopefully the team can start the game in a more positive fashion instead of playing catch-up in the second half. It seems to be a popular theory that we should write off games against Hibs and rangers 'cos they are so far ahead of us and we should be looking to concentrate on winning the games against the other teams around us. Sorry, but I go to games on the understanding, or hope, that the team and Management go out to try and win every game irrespective of the opposition's league position or reputation. Without doubt this will be a tough game against a form team but I hope we can take the early initiative and give the travelling fans something to get excited about.

This will be my first QoS game this season! Work has meant I've not been able to get along to any so far! This will also be the first time I've managed to convince my better half to come along to a game...

From what I've heard from others over the season thus far the team we have is significantly weaker than last season; but that doesn't stop me wanting to see players give their all and go for a win on Saturday.

Let's not forget Hibs failed to beat us twice at Easter Road last season . 1 win and 1 draw for Queens

Could do with at least a point in this game though written off by the bookmakers where you can get 7 - 1
    for an away win - also great 3 points for Raith Rovers last night at Cappielow

That was a hard one to take . Decent first half performance and backs to the wall at times during the second but to lose a goal in the 94th minute the way we did is a real sickener . We were cheated

What is the story with Derek Lyle from Saturday? I have been doing my usual Monday morning rounds of the football forums I noticed it was a bit heated on the hibs.net forum. Apparently he got fairly wound up in the game and apparently did an imitation of playing a flute to their crowd in the West Stand? Did anyone notice any of this as obviously if any action is taken he could end up with a potential ban which would. I really hope this isn't the case as that sort of nonsense has no place in football or Scotland.

Don't know about the flute allegation but he was definately invited to a square go in the tunnel by a Hibs player
    who wasn't even on the bench - Farid El Alagul. Tan Man was all ready to rumble before Alan Stubbs stepped in and broke it up.

Hopefully it was him just shushing the crowd which may have been taken out of context by the hibs fans considering his Rangers background.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)