+ Visit Preston North End FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Day Of Woe Costs Preston

Day Of Woe Costs Preston

re: Day Of Woe Costs Preston

Someone needs English lessons, what a badly written report - and so biased - Preston decided to flout the rules of football and got their just deserves, 'dirty Preston' five yellow cards and a red speaks volumes. The only part of the report that I can acknowledge is that Kilkenny (loud mouth) made a big difference for PNE, clearly out to prove himself he tried but failed :-)

It should really be titled 'Day of Yorkie cheating & biased reffing results in unexpected Giantkilling at Elland Rd'

Thats what the title should have been.

Leeds fans should start a petition to have the match replayed with a proper unbiased ref and they should each write an apology to a PNE fan of their choice. CB can write his to me.

Thor, I am really sorry that PNE have a goal keeper who does not know where his goal area ends - further that they can not keep their reserve keepers fit and healthy so some poor 17 year old has to stand in front of the glorious Leeds crowd (this bit is genuine, he probably had to throw his shorts away after the game) further that his *bleep*head colleagues saw fit to place a beautiful header straight past him ( :-) ).

The real apology due is from the Leeds players, they should have knocked in at least four or five goals. Anyway I am looking forward to the last game of the season - hopefully I will be there (working on a corporate invite) to see us get the three points needed to take us in to the play offs and cast the enders back to league one

The world famous clarets got back on track beating Charlton by 4 goals to 0 , whilst Dirty Leeds beat an even dirtier Preston by 1 fluke to 0 ..in a mid/bottom of the table battle.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)