+ Visit Leicester City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Forest fan here

re: Forest fan here

You actually think he'll listen to me? Anyway which do you prefer NFM or NCM? I only can do something at NFM. But if you prefer NCM then I can't help you and it's ok we leave it as is now. You enjoy dcm while we stay at nfm which is what really matters to me and I'm sure tricky too. But if you want to be back then you must get my ban lifted.Wafter this is done we can mull our heads together and see how to get rid of Stalin.

Sorry Romanis. Unless you are prepared to have a rethink and also convince Tricky then the deal is off. History tells us that when one of you reinstates me then the other will throw a spanner in the works. A sort of prearranged strategy of torment. Also I don't see any problems with NCM. If their Mod is a separate identity from yourself then surely he would go along with a well respected Mod from another board. After all, all he is trying to do is clear warring Forest posters from his own board.

Quote Originally Posted by Akwesasne
    Sorry Romanis. Unless you are prepared to have a rethink and also convince Tricky then the deal is off. History tells us that when one of you reinstates me then the other will throw a spanner in the works. A sort of prearranged strategy of torment. Also I don't see any problems with NCM. If their Mod is a separate identity from yourself then surely he would go along with a well respected Mod from another board. After all, all he is trying to do is clear warring Forest posters from his own board.
    There was never a case to be a war.
    But you and your generation seems to enjoy being offensive.
    You'd have thought you'd be a bit wiser after 70 years of it.

I'll tell you one thing Tricky, after three or four years of exchanging views you have managed to cut out the bad stuff from your repertoire. We still differ on most things but that is no bad thing on discussion boards like these.

You still don't get it and never learn. It's you who's exiled not me. It's you who's desperate to post on various boards not me. Honestly I wouldn't care if I was banned even on NFM. It's only the combined arrogance coupled with stupidity and the troll value that I actually still bother to turn up.
    Footymad closes tomorrow or I'm banned - thanks for the memories and fun. I move on. Of course I might grumble a bit that's normal but I'll s

I told Trickytreesreds many times, every time I want to leave, there you are with some dumb comment on us, the board etc. You keep asking for more and your mate is even worse. Whoever thought of saving football forums posts on one's hard drive. It's super dumb and it's not like 1 to 5 which is normal. It's like hundreds possibly thousands. Don't you see the troll value in that? And that's why I kept posting more and ridiculous stuff knowing he's deffo gonna save it. Bloody hilarious.

All you had to do and you even had a choice. Just ignore and eventually I'll lose interest or do what I would have done - just bloody apologise and hey presto I'm back. But not you, I dunno if it's your stupidity or ego or both that prevented this easy 3 min 1 paragraph apology.
    So this is where you've landed and if it's good and happy with you, who am I to disagree?
    And in all these you miss the obvious. You're in no position to bargain. You have no power, no influence and nothing to offer.

Surely truth, facts, decency & goodness remain the same and are not dependent on bargaining power or any other power. Where has this power got you on the Forest board which consists of two blinkered Mods plus two others one of which has to tolerate being called fat boy every time he posts.

Don't try and bring Es*** in this. He doesn't mind that and he can take a joke unlike you who make a meal of the smallest issue.
    And don't lecture us on decency and courtesy when you're are just as culpable. In fact it's exactly because of the vile remarks you made that elicited all the responses you've got.
    If you had decency you'd apologise for calling a *bleep*, thug, rapist scammer etc.
    And I'm sure he'd accepted that apology if it was sincere and that would have been the end of the matter. But you instead chose 'war' and 'war's' what you're gonna get.
    But do remember all's fair in war and you gotta take the hits like every other soldier.

Since you rejected a most reasonable offer, enjoy your exile.
    A real shame because had you taken it, I would have revealed that I'm going to leave the forums and only return very very infrequently.
    The DCM thingy didn't even matter - just to see how sincere you were. Won't matter if I wasn't reinstated since I'm going away.
    As I sa

Phew, that was close. Rattea would never have forgiven me if I had asked for Romanis to be reinstated on DCM.

Phew, that was close. Rattea would never have forgiven me if I had asked for Romanis to be reinstated on DCM.
    What makes you think Ratty likes you as well?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)