+ Visit Leicester City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Forest fan here

Forest fan here

Forest fan, football fan(any team) second.
    I just want to say a big well done to all at leicester city, I am lovin it. It makes my blood boil when the media, the sky and bbc so called pundits say tv pundits don't give you any chance of finishing in the top 4. They say you have not the strenth in depth, and that vardy etc, etc are one tric wonders, Wel i say boll***s to the lot of them and the so called top 4 who think they have a devine right to be at the top....Leicester will be there at the end, because I say so. It is said that what we did in the 80s will never happen again to a non big boys team.. well it won't happen to us but ther are signs that it can happen again and leicester are showing the big boys how to do it ...... go on, cover our crap season with your brilliant one .....PS they have also got to keep there eye on
    Crystal Palace

re: Forest fan here

Quote Originally Posted by zidazaga
    Forest fan, football fan(any team) second.
    I just want to say a big well done to all at leicester city, I am lovin it. It makes my blood boil when the media, the sky and bbc so called pundits say tv pundits don't give you any chance of finishing in the top 4. They say you have not the strenth in depth, and that vardy etc, etc are one tric wonders, Wel i say boll***s to the lot of them and the so called top 4 who think they have a devine right to be at the top....Leicester will be there at the end, because I say so. It is said that what we did in the 80s will never happen again to a non big boys team.. well it won't happen to us but ther are signs that it can happen again and leicester are showing the big boys how to do it ...... go on, cover our crap season with your brilliant one .....PS they have also got to keep there eye on
    Crystal Palace
    Yes, and who'd thought that when we were playing in the second tier that Wes Morgan wo

Hello Awks, Merry Christmas to you and the Wilson clan. Would you like to pop by our forum on Christmas Day to wish the boys?

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    Hello Awks, Merry Christmas to you and the Wilson clan. Would you like to pop by our forum on Christmas Day to wish the boys?
    Would love to, but would I be allowed safe access ? Don't want to upset Tricky, and if he agrees how long would my visit be for?

Ok tell you what here's the deal. You create a thread on DCM to ask Rattea to lift my ban there. After all it was you who got me banned. You should therefore get it lifted. We won't argue anymore. I'll leave you alone. The moment Rattea lifts that ban, I'll lift yours on NFM. But no more multiple accounts and no arguments with me or Trickytreesreds

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    Ok tell you what here's the deal. You create a thread on DCM to ask Rattea to lift my ban there. After all it was you who got me banned. You should therefore get it lifted. We won't argue anymore. I'll leave you alone. The moment Rattea lifts that ban, I'll lift yours on NFM. But no more multiple accounts and no arguments with me or Trickytreesreds
    I tell what I will do. If you ask for myself to be also reinstated to NCM I will contact Rattea as requested. After all it was you and Tricky who managed to get me banned there.

Quote Originally Posted by Akwesasne
    I tell what I will do. If you ask for myself to be also reinstated to NCM I will contact Rattea as requested. After all it was you and Tricky who managed to get me banned there.[/quote]

How the feck do you work that one out??

Exactly how did I get you banned?

I was banned, explained my corner and was reinstated. Perhaps you should ask yourself why?

Sorry while delicate negotiations are in place I'm not prepared to argue with you and if things go right I may never argue with you again. Merry Christmas.

oooooooooooooooooh, an indirect threat.
    Gas mk5 basil ? :-)

Basie how can I possibly get you reinstated on NCM? Stalin hates me as much as you. Why on earth did you go and allege I was him? That's like saying Obama is like Putin.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)