+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Embargo Continues Through To The Summer

re: Embargo Continues Through To The Summer

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Number one- this was a general comment to the Forest lads.
    Number two- they know my sources and it doesn't get passed over lightly
    Number three- Don't come here calling me a sh[color=black]it stirrer on my own board for revealing what's passed on to me
    Number four- these are facts. As I said before, we HAVE BEEN TOLD to show willing and reduce the costs. We have.
    DCFC are being looked at(whether you like it or not) one snifter for you, is the re mortgaging of the stadium.
    Seeing as you feel the need to dive in as normal Stenson and every comment you make, is derogatory, I'll give you the chance to slip away quietly, before I stomp you down.
    Bye

What utter *bleep*!! We are well within FFP as has been publicly stated, unlike your owner, ours isn't prone to making false and unrealistic statements!

You were told to comply - showing willing does not cut it otherwise every club could do that, what laughing stock you

So if you're so pure Swale, why are the FL looking at DCFC?

Are you saying it's crap and I made it up?

As for the "willing" comment. Your opinion doesn't count. It was what was quoted by the FL to any club
    Show that you are taking steps to cut the expenditure and leniency WILL be shown.
    Our over expenditure was cut by 80% in one year!!!

Look at all the teams evading the punishments, yet have massive debts, No way can they ever pay that debt off and comply.

Watch this space, there is some serious body swerving going on and someone is going to get "outed" for their little games.
    You don't have to take my word for it, I've passed on what is coming out the club.

Now whether that tickles you or not, I don't really care.
    The Forest lads here, no doubt will be interested.

Just seen your spat Stenson on DCM.

Again you open your big mouth and accuse me of something I haven't done.

I HAVE NOT EDITED YOUR POST IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM.

I don't issue reds, but consider yourself on an extended leave of absence for that.
    I get more complaints about your comments than anyone.
    I struggle to understand why your frequent this board, except to troll and whip up the natives, with your continuous snipes.
    you could learn a thing or two from some of other the Ramettes, on two way debate. So until I decide otherwise, look forward to parole in the future sometime.
    Feel free to carry on moaning on DCM.
    (WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE, ASK ES***)

Bout *bleep*ing time.stenny is a boring *bleep* that just comes on here sniping all the time.glad we won't see any of him for a while.the board will be better for it.
    Well done tricky

Stenny the little cry baby.wouldnt of put him down as a mardy little kid.

I doubt very much that Derby have broken any FFP rules because if they did they would of beend 2 weeks ago when Fulham and Bournemouth were made public,

Qpr's lawyers are currently taking legal proceedings against FFP at the moment this is why they haven't been punished yet, but this is what makes it unfair because they are punishing some and not others, Bolton will only suffer an embargo because they are in the Championship, this makes no difference for them anyway because they have no money to buy players anyway and that's what makes FFP unworkable.

Don't forget that derby lost 7million in there last accounts and have spent big since.if they are being looked at it won't happen till the next accounts come out.but then it's looked at every 3 years.ffp is a load of *bleep* but it's there.

If they are in the Prem next season then they will receive a fine if they fail FFP next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad
    Don't forget that derby lost 7million in there last accounts and have spent big since.if they are being looked at it won't happen till the next accounts come out.but then it's looked at every 3 years.ffp is a load of *bleep* but it's there.
    Pol, what was said to me, was that the FL wanted confirmation as to how the incoming revenue is raised.
    Now I'm not the expert here( I never said this was my theory), but it was said money from re mortgaging wasn't revenue to be counted in the IN Box.
    I have no doubt that DCFC run a much tighter ship than us.
    However, if one thing is to be ascertained from this, there is without a doubt quite a few clubs using smoke and mirrors, to achieve their business dealings.
    As all have said. FFP is complete bollox really, when so many clubs are getting away with murder.
    If it was like the law- legal/illegal. I could stomach it all a bit more.
    QPR have up to yet, got away with murder, Millw

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad
    Bout *bleep*ing time.stenny is a boring *bleep* that just comes on here sniping all the time.glad we won't see any of him for a while.the board will be better for it.
    Well done tricky
    Yeah Tricky Pol is right. No point being accommodating to rival fans here on a wind up whilst the same is clamped down on their board.
    They seem to think we actually are desperate to talk to them here. It's time they learned what reciprocal is all about.
    Mistaram 'the supposed former Premiership player' is another 1.

On a lighter note , I see Mick the Prick as usual poked his stinky nose in.
    Talk about cry babies. I am still laughing my sides off at him.
    Oh the irony - he waging a battle to get me banned only for the axe to fall on him instead. Hahaha
    During the best time of the year - Christmas and New Year, I'm able to post and offer greetings on NCM whereas he can't.
    Brilliant. Hahahahahaha

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast