+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Embargo Continues Through To The Summer

re: Embargo Continues Through To The Summer

Still think you're wrong with the previous statement. NO CLUBS TO BE AUDITED UNTIL 2018.

According to this, it isn't done yet.

Championship sides Bolton, Fulham and Nottingham Forest are under a transfer embargo for the rest of the season after breaching Football League rules in 2014-15.
    Fulham and Forest both exceeded Financial Fair Play limits of permitted maximum losses of £6m for a season.
    Bolton failed to submit their required accounts and are unable make transfers until they comply with FFP obligations.
    Premier League Bournemouth face a fine after also exceeding the permitted sum.
    The Cherries were promoted to the top flight after winning the Championship last season.
    Millwall also exceeded the allowance but have not been punished after they were relegated to League One.
    Bolton, who have £172.9m of debt, said they were confident they would achieve FFP, but said they would be unable to sign and submit their accounts "until both the short and longer term funding issues

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad
    So your telling tricky he's wrong and things that have been passed on to you are true?lol.
    Maybe your informant has misinformed you!
    £10 mill for Johnson and butterfield wat about the £4.75m for ince £2.5m for weimann and £3+ for shackell?£20mill ? 5 is £4mill plus min £5.2 for there wages a year on top of your £7mill loss already.thats minimum (without bent,warnock and birds wages) £16mill loss which is over the average loss allowed over the next 3 years.thats probably why they will be monitoring.i took an average of 20k a week for those players but we a know its a lot more so your loss will be very very close to 20mill.
    Those figures aren't relevant to the current set of embargos. These are the results of the FFP accounts submitted in early December and relate to last season. Last season we didn't spend a huge amount - all our transfers are undisclosed so I'm guessing at the fees - Cyrus Christie £250k, George Thorne £2.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    So if you're so pure Swale, why are the FL looking at DCFC?

Are you saying it's crap and I made it up?

As for the "willing" comment. Your opinion doesn't count. It was what was quoted by the FL to any club
    Show that you are taking steps to cut the expenditure and leniency WILL be shown.
    Our over expenditure was cut by 80% in one year!!!

Look at all the teams evading the punishments, yet have massive debts, No way can they ever pay that debt off and comply.

Watch this space, there is some serious body swerving going on and someone is going to get "outed" for their little games.
    You don't have to take my word for it, I've passed on what is coming out the club.

Now whether that tickles you or not, I don't really care.
    The Forest lads here, no doubt will be interested.

In respect of the League looking at Derby re FFP yes you are wrong, whoever told you that is clueless, as has been amply explained by o

As usual when it comes to FFP and other issues about our club, rival fans always know exactly what's happening. The number of these experts is staggering.

Quote Originally Posted by CornwallRam
    So your telling tricky he's wrong and things that have been passed on to you are true?lol.
    £10 mill for Johnson and butterfield wat about the £4.75m for ince £2.5m for weimann and £3+ for shackell?£20mill ? 5 is £4mill plus min £5.2 for there wages a year on top of your £7mill loss already.thats minimum (without bent,warnock and birds wages) £16mill loss which is over the average loss allowed over the next 3 years.thats probably why they will be monitoring.i took an average of 20k a week for those players but we a know its a lot more so your loss will be very very close to 20mill.
    Those figures aren't relevant to the current set of embargos. These are the results of the FFP accounts submitted in early December and relate to last season. Last season we didn't spend a huge amount - all our transfers are undisclosed so I'm guessing at the

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Those figures aren't relevant to the current set of embargos. These are the results of the FFP accounts submitted in early December and relate to last season. Last season we didn't spend a huge amount - all our

Think

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    Think
    Is this a word game?

Wink

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast