+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Embargo Continues Through To The Summer

Embargo Continues Through To The Summer

Fulham/Bolton and Forest so says BBC Sport - view external link

re: Embargo Continues Through To The Summer

Bournemouth fail also but can't be punished because FFP have not punished QPR yet due to legal issues so punishing Bournemouth would be completely unfair, the QPR owners seem quite powerful and are holding FFP off with their strong legal team,
    Bournemouth have to be strong and say you can't punish us and not QPR.

What a Christmas gift from the League.

Still not what I'm hearing es***.
    Don't believe everything the license tax robbers tell you.

The Club are extremely confused and furious as they did all they were told they had to do, and were assured (by the FL) that they although slightly over limits, because they had shown good intent they would be allowed to come out of the embargo!
    Fawaz is totally pissed off & now has his legal team working hard, closely studying all the paperwork from the FL, ready to challenge the ruling.
    Adrian Bevington has told him to hang fire while he speaks to some close former colleagues in an attempt find out what has happened.
    Middlesbrough have overspent big time but have again been very creative with their accounting but are being investigating & should get sanctions too. Derby & Wolves have also broken many rules & are amongst the clubs the FL are "speaking to"
    Bolton failed to submit any accounts and have been banned from signing any players until they fall under the rules.

If faz had a legal team you'd think the first thing they'd tell him is to pay his bloody bills. And which rules have we broken you *bleep* stirrer

Number one- this was a general comment to the Forest lads.
    Number two- they know my sources and it doesn't get passed over lightly
    Number three- Don't come here calling me a sh[color=black]it stirrer on my own board for revealing what's passed on to me
    Number four- these are facts. As I said before, we HAVE BEEN TOLD to show willing and reduce the costs. We have.
    DCFC are being looked at(whether you like it or not) one snifter for you, is the re mortgaging of the stadium.
    Seeing as you feel the need to dive in as normal Stenson and every comment you make, is derogatory, I'll give you the chance to slip away quietly, before I stomp you down.
    Bye

Well if they're all FACTS then post them up come on, don't be frightened!

And for a mod you should know better than to bypass the swear filter, something others would be carded for, silly *bleep*!

Actually stenson, I did it on purpose to show what a nob you are.
    As for my "facts" any Forest fan wants to know, then I'll share personally. Unfortunately, you're not one of them and your constant snipes are grated everyone and myself for long enough.

I'll review you later.

I didn't think we had re-mortgaged the stadium, I might be wrong.

I can't argue it seems strange after chucking money about we are not in trouble and you are, but a good accountant can make numbers do what they want to.
    I read the only debt we have is the stadium mortgage, which apparently is the most efficient debt. I can't claim to know what goes off behind the scenes at our club, any more than yours.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast