+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xmas dinner prepped lets talk football….score for tomorrow?

Xmas dinner prepped lets talk football….score for tomorrow?

Of late and their players wages not being paid correctly they are still making a fist of it on the pitch…last 4 games have seen them draw two and lose two but very close score lines…

Fulham 2-2….Charlton 2-2….Hull 1-0 loss and Cardiff 2-3 loss so they are not short on scoring….something we will have to be at our best to stop but with Broadfoot and Rawson standing tall of late things in the back four are looking good…

Morale must be at an all time low in their camp though…Manager's private life all over the media and questioned by the club but keep him on…wages as said coming through in dribs and drabs….player exodus in the media stating some want out in the New Year….club in free fall with no one willing to come in and take over….a wounded animal on the serengeti that's there for the taking if ever I saw one…

I'm going for an open game end to end and a 3-2 win…scorers Danny Ward...JCH and big Kirk!

Predicted the Hull win last Saturday here's to another good win that may e

re: Xmas dinner prepped lets talk football….score for tomorrow?

Bolton Wanderers will be coming to the NYS looking to soak up the Millers pressure, especially for the first 20 minutes, giving themselves some belief, & hoping for a break away goal.
    The Millers must put in the work they did against Hull City, with confidence from that game, I take the Millers to win 3 - 1.

Rotherham 2-0 Bolton

It all depends which team turns up. Lets hope it's not the one that played against Huddersfield.

An inconsistent team playing against a team with not much more than pride to play for,anything could happen and probably will.

Full house, lots of Millers who don't normally go to games, playing the rock bottom team who haven't got a pot to piss in. A recipe for disaster?
    Hope not! UTM.

Come on lads…chin up!

Think positive…

Will be harder than the Hull game,they will give 100%.They have also had Clough back for the last couple of games,and he makes a big difference to them.1-2.
    We normally shag it up at xmas.

Unfortunately won't be there tomorrow, Boxing day was my favourite day for footy, nearly all UK ex pat mates used to get home for that one... double vision footy.

Footnote
    During George Kerrs tenure I once missed going for the usual anaesthetic in the New Inn and couldn't believe how bad we were !!!!!

1-0 The Millers

2-1 win to us. (Just hope it's not a repeat of that god damn awful game against port vale in L2. Shocking performance in front of a full home crowd and pope scored to p1ss me off even more).

One of the best Boxing day matches I went to was at Millmoor, we beat Liverpool 1-0 with Don Weston getting the deciding goal.

Added -
    Funny thing just been reading about this match, bl**dy hell 1961, I was 10 years old.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast