+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: George Thorne Wanted

George Thorne Wanted

Everton, Norwich, Crystal Palace and Newcastle all after George Thorne!

re: George Thorne Wanted

He may well be sold if the price is right. Just a hunch. Hope not though.

£10 million please chaps.

I'd take that if he wants to go and his heart is not with the club. Maybe he loves it at Derby......maybe not? Who knows.

I'd turn down any offer, no matter how much it may be, there is so much more on offer if we can get to the prem. That would go for anyone considered close to the 1st team too. Its going well at the moment, let's not rock the boat.

Quote Originally Posted by 2.4Ram
    I'd turn down any offer, no matter how much it may be, there is so much more on offer if we can get to the prem. That would go for anyone considered close to the 1st team too. Its going well at the moment, let's not rock the boat.
    Agree with this.

There's probably a few moaners on here that would happily sell , but nobody else could do the cdm role as good as him. Every player has their price but selling a key player wouldn't boost our promotion push.

Unless we replace with a better player what's the point?

Keep calm and carry on..... He's going nowhere. Can't see Morris, Rush and Clement agreeing sales of our so called bigger players when we sat top of the tree.

No but if Thorne expresses his desire of a move to any of those mention then why would morris, rush and Clement stand in his way, they wouldn't want a player that didn't want to be here, it would then be up to rush and morris to get the absolute best deal they can for Derby, I agree I wouldn't want him to go but if he himself wants to go then there's no point in forcing him to stay, player power again

Quote Originally Posted by 2.4Ram
    If it ain't broke, why try to fix it??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)