+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Next Season's playing kit

Next Season's playing kit

I see in the excellent update from the boardroom that Queens are talking to different kit manufacturers
    so I hope after playing for lots of seasons now in various shades of blue the powers that be pick a firm
    who make shirts in our traditional ROYAL BLUE

re: Next Season's playing kit

Not sure if that will happen . Vicky picks it and what Vicky wants Vicky gets

Quote Originally Posted by Palmyman
    I see in the excellent update from the boardroom that Queens are talking to different kit manufacturers
    so I hope after playing for lots of seasons now in various shades of blue the powers that be pick a firm
    who make shirts in our traditional ROYAL BLUE
    We can only hope the commercial department finally get it right this time . A decent kit manufacturer , the more traditional royal blue colour and whilst they're at it a decent club crest on the kit . The one they decided to rebrand the club with a couple of seasons ago is rotten , cheap looking and a truly amateur effort IMO

i know the price of the new kit has to cost effective but it is not rocket science to get the Royal Blue colour correct or
    even our original badge as they can be seen in the club shop on the excellent retro shirts made by the company
    Toffs ! !

We need to move with the times and use our more modern badge IMO
    That one is rank rotten

Club shop selling off ALL Joma stock with 30 per cent off as from Monday 4th January so maybe they have
    clinched a deal with a new manufacturer.

My favourite subject, started early this year! I agree with all of you re the colour and the badge and would add my wish for a return to white shorts for the first strip as opposed to blue. I believe that how the team is turned out is really important so hopefully some improvements next term.

a plain, dark blue adidas top with a white collar and the classic 3 white stripes on the sleeve please.

Would look good as long as it is ROYAL BLUE not dark blue - don't want to play in Dundee's shirt colour !

could be last chance saloon for the dynamic duo if they balls this one up again

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)