+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: January Window

January Window

The Rumour Mill tonight suggesting there will be a few departures and arrivals next month all depending on wheeling and dealing of course. For starters it seems likely that Taylor will return to Reading and Ripley will stay on.

re: January Window

Quote Originally Posted by Wellup4it
    The Rumour Mill tonight suggesting there will be a few departures and arrivals next month all depending on wheeling and dealing of course. For starters it seems likely that Taylor will return to Reading and Ripley will stay on.
    No rumour on Ripley, Mark McGhee said on his post match interview Ripley is tied up to seasons end.

Heard that but never got any confirmation on grimshaw is his loan bit also supposed to be up in January as would like to keep him as well

Quote Originally Posted by wellowell
    Heard that but never got any confirmation on grimshaw is his loan bit also supposed to be up in January as would like to keep him as well
    The club want to retain him and the player himself wants to stay but Manchester United have been unwilling to discuss matters so far. This will change over the next day or two of course.

Heard last night at the game that Taylor has already been sent back to Reading. How true that is I don't know, no doubt he will be on his way soon anyway. I would also like to see Grimshaw stay on till the end of the season. Does a good job for us in the midfield.

Ripley loan extension now confirmed on Official site. Good bit of business.

Rumour mill has it that McGhee has stated that he is 99% sure that he has a young midfielder lined up to join the club,the players identity he states will probably annoy the majority of MOTHERWELL fans but he states that the player will definitely do a job for the team and will be accepted by the fans through time.McGhee would not revel player's identity.

Well that's hit everyone thinking can't think of a young midfielder who would upset 99% of fans nicky law might buy not young and I would actually be in the 1% if him as can't blame him for taking 5k a week who wouldn't

Well that's hit everyone thinking can't think of a young midfielder who would upset 99% of fans nicky law might buy not young
    I have to get my head in gear this morning....can't think of anyone that fits this description. My first thought, like you, was Nicky Law but don't think he fits the "young" tag.

Well that's hit everyone thinking can't think of a young midfielder who would upset 99% of fans nicky law might buy not young and I would actually be in the 1% if him as can't blame him for taking 5k a week who wouldn't
    That would seem to suggest someone we've had before, cos fans may not fancy a player but would never get overly animated about it unless its someone whose taken the p1ss with us before. I would imagine if it was Nicky Law most Motherwell fans would be pleased as he could definitely do a job for us and he never left in controversial fashion he merely bettered his wages. Though I agree jut can't see the wage thing being possible. Fpuck please no Ross Forbes, Stuart Carswell or Angol . I definitely hope the rumour was "young" cos if not that useless c**t Vigurs could be in the mix.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)