+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Get on this bet

re: Get on this bet

I don't know what the accumulative odds against winning your bet are Brin but I bet they are better odds than winning the Lottery...

Quote Originally Posted by LincsMiller
    I don't know what the accumulative odds against winning your bet are Brin but I bet they are better odds than winning the Lottery...
    Tbh Lincs I feel the lottery as gone the wrong way…it's something well in the millions now to win the lottery…

Moving the numbers available up to 59 was devised by the new owners of the lottery I think either Canadian or American….didn't know this til last night….didn't even know it had been sold…

I know it's only 6 games I've picked from but it's a big ask…..I'll be keeping an eye on it in case I'm offered a cash out...

hartlepool is off brin

I agree about the lottery, we used to have a terminal in the newsagents we had in Rotherham, the amount of tickets sold rose considerably on a roll over but now the odds have gone from 14 million to 45 million to one . I personally have stopped having a go.

Footnote
    We sold 250,000 tickets including scratch cards a year, multiply that by the 10 years we had the Lottery totals two and a half million, and as far as I am aware we didn't sell a jackpot ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Brin
    Tbh Lincs I feel the lottery as gone the wrong way…it's something well in the millions now to win the lottery…

Moving the numbers available up to 59 was devised by the new owners of the lottery I think either Canadian or American….didn't know this til last night….didn't even know it had been sold…

I know it's only 6 games I've picked from but it's a big ask…..I'll be keeping an eye on it in case I'm offered a cash out...

[/quote]

The prime directive for the lottery is to make money for Camelot

The government gets more than Camelot

Income[edit]
    Each pound (100p) spent on the National Lottery is split as follows:

50p Prize fund
    28p Good causes
    12p Government
    5p Retailers as commission
    5p Camelot
    4.5p Camelot for operating costs
    0.5p Camelot for profit

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller
    hartlepool is off brin
    Cheers pal... 9 games it is then... Didn't like that fixture tbh

£- 150

Will try and smile so Mrs K doesn't catch on.

Looks like it's been a bad day for many on the P/L site as well…

So its 45million to 1 Lotto. Had 11 lines, ones a free lucky dip. £20 for a chance of winning £46.5 million. Keep the faith.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast