+ Visit Ipswich Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Burnley v Town

Burnley v Town

Douglas has a knee injury and Hyam starts

re: Burnley v Town

Hi Kerry,

Alex Mathie on Radio Suffolk, and now going to take Daisy out, although it is very cold and overcast and she is not very well; but does love her walk and it will not last long as she fades fast and wants to come back home.

Still...........let's hope the Town can repeat 2011 and cheer things up.

Sorry to hear about Daisy not being well hope she will improve.
    We seem to be playing well from what I've heard been in and out doing things but on my couch for the afternoon now Come on Town

Well nearly took her to the vets this morning - can't get over how quickly she has gone down over the last month. She "asked" to come back early from walk.

Lack of goals all round the leagues at the moment it seems - do you think these millionaires are all a bit tired with a busy holiday.

** Are you having trouble typing to this board?

No it is all working fine the virus I had or whatever it was is OK at the moment I kept getting you have won a iPhone etc everty couple of minutes and I had to use the Computer which has McAfee on it to avoid it.

As you say not many goals about today I would love Southampton to get a couple :-)

Oar on for Fraser and Att 16 307 not as close this week MMM ;-)

Cest la vie, you can't win them all.

But I got the prediction right 0 - 0

Might see you Tuesday.

Well 7 points from three tough games is very good well done Town

Speak next week MMM hope Daisy will be OK all the best

I think someone predicted 0-0 but can't think who :-)

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)