+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Angers Confirm Abdoul Camara

re: Angers Confirm Abdoul Camara

Copy the link into your search bar then you can read it but I guess you don't know how to do that.

Guys it's just my pet hate. I'm often reading a thread with interest and then all of a sudden im sifting through tedious and unfunny puns (twice), you can tell me to lighten up all you like but I own a sense of humour and this bares no relation to any form of comedy. However I'm not one to spoil anyone's fun so if this tickles you I retract my complaint and offer an apology, Christmas is not a fun time to be a bar man so you'll all have to forgive my impatience.

Good to see your not after spoiling anyone's fun chap.
    After all, Triz the season to be jolly!!!

Should have read post 25!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)