+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheep to Spend Again.....

re: Sheep to Spend Again.....

Lol, let it go Polish old bean, if that's what the odd Ram said, then it was petty jealousy, we are all enjoying the ride now, bask in our reflected glory.

I think it's fantastic that your spending cash that you can't afford.if your club/owner thinks it's a sure way of getting promotion then good luck to him.buying expensive players on big wages is a sure way of disrupting a team.

That's the ticket, jealousy is such an ugly emotion.

Jealous?do leave off.why would we be jealous?weve already been there and done what your doing.

MODS, remove this thread, the fella in question it seems is going to Crystal Palace,

Take it from The Es*** one, have it on good authority from an insider at Palace

William or Kate?

Quote Originally Posted by Wilson6
    Yearh but that's the wool molesters for you.
    When they state facts, it's the truth
    Anyone in a Direby shirt is worth their weight in gold until they're sold.
    You not read many of my posts then......

A lot of rams gave the forest lot a bit of grief when they were overspending (admittedly in response to forest fans mocking us for being paupers and shopping in the basement) I liked the way we were going about business and told the forest lot the overspending would cost them dear ( most forest fans assured me they would be able to circumvent ffp, most loudly ktcg,but a lot of others too, including polish if I remember rightly) turns out they were very very wrong. When we started spending so heavily I told the rams on our board we had some humble pie to eat with regards to you lot as we were now seemingly doing exactly what you did. Rush and mel assure us we are not in danger of falling foul of ffp, how true that is remains to be seen. I can tell however that what we are doing re spending and in the league,is eating some of you lot up inside, despite your protestations to the contrary.

Rush and mel assure us we are not in danger of ffp.....

they are probably right as the FFP rules have changed, accounts are now taken over a 3 year period rather than the original 1 year, so you have 2 years to recoup monies incoming hence why your club is spending now, and IF you get promotion things change again, depending on what league you are in in 3 years time depends on the punishment,
    Championship = embargo and being in the Premier League = huge fine,

all a big farce really as QPR have not been given a fine yet, complete farce

Yes it's a farce I agree

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast