+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Sheep to Spend Again.....

re: Sheep to Spend Again.....

Another one bites the dust.alex Pearce was a "quality" signing just a short time ago now after 2 games he's garbage and they are happy to see him leave.what are they doing to all these top players?turning them into rubbish within a few months.
    Pearce,ince,Johnson,weimann,bent,warnock and it won't be long before that camara (spelling?) will be rubbish after impressing against Hartlepool.all that money for rubbish.its taken a bit longer but now there club captain and premiership striker martin is being called rubbish.

[quote="Polish_ForestMad" signing just a short time ago now after 2 games he's garbage and they are happy to see him leave.what are they doing to all these top players?turning them into rubbish within a few months.
    Pearce,ince,Johnson,weimann,bent,warnock and it won't be long before that camara (spelling?) will be rubbish after impressing against Hartlepool.all that money for rubbish.its taken a bit longer but now there club captain and premiership striker martin is being called rubbish.[/quote]

Serious question POL

What's wrong with you?

Quote Originally Posted by "HOODIE" signing just a short time ago now after 2 games he's garbage and they are happy to see him leave.what are they doing to all these top players?turning them into rubbish within a few months.
    Pearce,ince,Johnson,weimann,bent,warnock and it won't be long before that camara (spelling?) will be rubbish after impressing against Hartlepool.all that money for rubbish.its taken a bit longer but now there club captain and premiership striker martin is being called rubbish.[/quote

Serious question POL

What's wrong with you?
    Probably foot and mouth from your lot

[quote="Trickytreesreds"]Whilst we are on about them again, I thought I'd post this from another forum. Interesting reading.

They have already spent £23.8m on transfers, (zero incoming transfer fees) even spread over 3 years there's no way they can make FFP targets! They have to go for it, promotion or fecked big time

then there's the wages.

from what I hear, Bent on 30k, Ince, Blackman, Pearce & Johnson on 25k, Shackell & Weiman on 20k ... for starters!!

Now that's interesting and I'm sure the usual defendants will be straight on the denial trail.
    Interesting enough that DCFC say everything is fine.
    Now they couldn';t possibly be expanding the truth could they? ;-)[/quote
    I take it you have seen there pay packets then?..... Plonker]

Are you naturally stupid Nicky? I'm not just on about your spelling either.

quote- "I thought I'd post this from another forum"

PLONKER !!!

O dear o dear o dear nicky.you have a short memory.it was you lot telling us how much all our players were on not so long ago.with no evidence just hearsay but apparently it was gospel!

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad
    O dear o dear o dear nicky.you have a short memory.it was you lot telling us how much all our players were on not so long ago.with no evidence just hearsay but apparently it was gospel!
    ''No evidence just hearsay''

Do you not think the fact your accounts showed wages and salaries were around £24m, which was a key factor in the club making huge lossess which ultimatley led to your transfer embargo not evidence?

Do you ever think before speaking?

Quote Originally Posted by HOODIE

Do you not think the fact your accounts showed wages and salaries were around £24m, which was a key factor in the club making huge lossess which ultimatley led to your transfer embargo not evidence?

Do you ever think before speaking? [/quote]
    There you go again hoodie jumping in feet first and not thinking.
    You was telling us all how much all our new signings were on when we purchased them BEFORE those ACCOUNTS you speak about came out.so off you pop back to your own board.

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad

Do you ever think before speaking? [/quote]
    There you go again hoodie jumping in feet first and not thinking.
    You was telling us all how much all our new signings were on when we purchased them BEFORE those ACCOUNTS you speak about came out.so off you pop back to your own board.[/quote]

So we were proved right?

Whoooooossssshhh!
    Talk about going round in circles.wait for your accounts to come out and then guess what,we will be proven right.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast