+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: o/t Is the multi-cultural, equality and diversity movement

o/t Is the multi-cultural, equality and diversity movement

funded by fat-cat capitalists?

re: o/t Is the multi-cultural, equality and diversity movement

It would be nice if fat-cat capitalists contributed in some way to progressing society, but I suspect its more a wider public appetite for progressing society forwards from primitive attitudes, a legacy in part from religion.

Lol! I'm just taking a break from working on a stage 2 application for Lottery funding for a new village hall. So my answer is - no, it's the Big Lottery Fund.

I seem to remember that Common Purpose the Fabian Freemasons are funded by Goldman Sachs so you could be right OP.

Good point great fire.

The media is full of personalities who are funded by or have links with big business. The idea that huge multi-nationals are mirroring or representing the views of the public is laughable. Big-business is pulling the strings and promoting an agenda to not only divide and rule but to make a few quid. It's a shame that so many people only look at the surface and never look who is funding, websites, newspapers, magazines and films.

Just for an example, I picked up a copy of The Eco_o_ist the other day. The magazine was well written by anonymous contributors. the art and travel was top notch but the economic and big business sections were peppered with liberal, pro -multi-cultural agendas. I did a bit of research and found out that that magazine was funded by the John Paul _ _ _ _ _ Foundation.

Pick up any multi-culti, rainbow flag waving, magazine and there is usually a fat cat behind it.

The Rothschild family have a stake in The Economist.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson
    Just for an example, I picked up a copy of The Eco_o_ist the other day. The magazine was well written by anonymous contributors. the art and travel was top notch but the economic and big business sections were peppered with liberal, pro -multi-cultural agendas. I did a bit of research and found out that that magazine was funded by the John Paul _ _ _ _ _ Foundation.
    You're living in a time warp if you think social movements are powered by magazines.

Magazines are old media, struggling to be relevant, no matter what their agenda.

These days stories go viral on social media about a gay couple getting denied a wedding cake.

People share what they 'like', and society reacts accordingly.

Yes, we're all being manipulated in all that we consume, but its not some liberal conspiracy, put your tin foil hat away.

Full marks for spotting my mistake, Great Fire. It is the Rothschild's not JPG.

John 2 I used a magazine as an example but you can apply it to any media.