+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 24 of 47 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Film Thread

The Man Who Changed His Mind (1936)

Karloff again. This time as a mad scientist swapping the minds of people. Nae bad.

Nae a great fan of remakes but I think this could be good?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E591...ature=youtu.be

No idea what it is about but not looked forward to a film this much in a long time. Suicide squad looks brilliant. Might even go to the picture house to see it. Is the cinema still open in Inverurie?

Margot Robbie and Cara Delevigne are in it so that is good enough for me

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Is the cinema still open in Inverurie?
    :
    If you want a pint and cheap grub surrounded by zoomers and bawbags it is

Eye in the Sky. Helen Mirren. Started off ok, but when it ended I was left thinking " Is that it?".

Also saw Deadpool recently which was a great concept and funny in parts but could have been a so much better.

13 Hours-The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi

It was pretty good. But holy sh@t its affa long. If you have a spare half a day give it a bash

Quote Originally Posted by scobiemacd View Post
    Eye in the Sky. Helen Mirren. Started off ok, but when it ended I was left thinking " Is that it?".

Also saw Deadpool recently which was a great concept and funny in parts but could have been a so much better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    13 Hours-The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi

It was pretty good. But holy sh@t its affa long. If you have a spare half a day give it a bash
    I enjoyed both of them but you are right with Eye in the sky. It did seem to drag on a bit and don't think Helen Mirren was just the greatest choice to play her character.

There is a bit at the end of the battle in 13 hours where they are totally surrounded by bad guys, mortars and all, then all of a sudden they all just seem to miraculously disappear in to mid air. Spoiled it for me a bit. Thought Jim from the office was good though.

Inverurie cinema was ace. Watched many a film back there in the day. Less than £83 for a packet of sweets to.

Me and her indoors away to watch a la la download of Jaws. "Tin , Tin , Tin , Tin , Tin , Tin, Tara , . Tin , Tin , Tin , Tin , Tin , Tin, Tara
    Din da da din !!!

Watched Jason Bourne the day!

Page 24 of 47 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast