+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 29 of 47 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Film Thread

Entourage(2015)

Watched the series on my last trip offshore. Easy watching. This is just a long episode to finish of and tie uo the loose ends. Nae bad

The Drop (2014)

Watched it last night on Netflix. James Gandolfinis last every appearance on anything.

Nothing to write home about

Watched quite a few good movies recently the pick of the bunch being passengers with Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Pratt (I think that's his name) sci-fi flick about a bloke whos hibernation pod is unexpectedly opened early resulting in him being the only human on a spaceship 30 years in to a 120 year journey to a new planet. After a year on his tod he gets bored and decides to 'accidently' wake a nice looking girl up to keep him company.

All goes swimmingly until the android barman grasses him up. Great film.

Others include arrival, another sci-fi spaceships appear on earth yarn. It's ok I suppose a bit of a slow burner for me.

Hacksaw ridge, Gory as hell and a good true story but I didn't enjoy it nearly as much as I thought it would.

Nocturnal animals, gets a good review from most people but it's not for me. OK for a Sunday if you have nothing else to do.

Manchester by the sea, quite a dark film but beautifully made and some great performances. A good bit over 2 hours long but definitely worth a watch if you are in to films with quite a deep storyline.

Also really enjoyed Patriots Day with Mark Wahlberg about the Boston marathon bombings. Solid film that does exactly what you'd expect it to.

War Dogs (2016)

Watched thus on the plane. Nae bad. True story and pretty mad that this could happen. Worth a watch if youvget a chance

Deepwater Horizon (2016)

Probably nae the best film to be watching the day before you go offshore to a place you already thinks a death trap
    Nae bad but its a Whalberg and you have to take it with a pinch of salt asnits probablly be very Hollywoodized

Identity (2003)

Quite like John Cusak but this was sh@t

Just watched Sing. Kids animated movie, but was very good. Watched The Founder, about the 'McDonald's franchise. Another good watch. Poor family who started the operation got ****ed over. Losing out on a few hundred million a year nowadays due to a handshake being reneged on.

Dirty Grandpa (2016)

Dont ask me why i watched this as DeNiro is a disgrace these days. It was sh@t, but it has some funny as f@ck immature lines that made me laugh. Sh@te film though

Dead Mans Shoes (2004)

Have only seen this once, years ago. Watched again last night. Still as excellent as first time round

The Do Over (2016)

It an Adam Sandler. Its nothing to write home about and i only watched it as im waiting to depart the rig. But.......................

Holy f@ck the bird in it (Paula Patton) is a f@cking babe

Page 29 of 47 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast